Ministry of home affairs, Government of India invites application for below positions
1. Name of the post: Inspector (FP), Central Finger Print Bureau
2. Number of posts: Thirteen (13)
3. Classification: General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay: P8-2 of Rs. 9300-34800)- plus grade pay of Rs. 4600/.
5. Period of Deputation: Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
6. Eligibility Conditions: Officers from any State/Union Territory Police Force or Central Government Departments and passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts. (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) Officers of the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police or of equivalent rank in the Pay Band 2 Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- with five years regular service in the grade including two years experience in Finger Print Analysis.