Recruitment summary: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has asked applications for recruitment of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 may apply online from 13 December 2013 to 30 December 2013.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Job Details :
- Name of the Vacancy : Officers and Office Assistants
1. Officer Scale-III: 08 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 29 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 01 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 02 Posts
7. Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer): 10 Post
8. Officer Scale -I: 87 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 235 Posts
No. of Vacancies : 374 Posts.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16252/- Rs.52080/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with knowledge of computer skills for Post No.1, 8 & 9, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Post No.2, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for Post No.3, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Post No.4 and Degree from a recognised University in Law for Post No.5.MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Post No.6 and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university for Post No.7
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 40 years as on 01-07-2013
- Age of Relaxation : As per the rules
- Probation Period : Selected candidates will be on probation as under:
a. Officers : Two Years
b. Office Assistants : One year
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgvbank.in between 13.12.2013 and 30.12.2013. No other mode of application would be accepted.
Selection Process : Selection would be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 followed by Personal Interview.
Interview Center : Warangal/Hyderabad
- Start Date of Online Application : 13/12/2013
- Last Date to Apply : 30/12/2014.
Detailed Advertisement Link :