BARC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016:
Latest Government job recruitment notification for Master’s Degree holders in Hindi/English from a recognized University. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) published latest employment notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2016-R-III) to fill up 8 vacancies of Junior Hindi Translators. These BARC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016 vacancies will be filled up in various units of the organisation.
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to secure central govt. jobs 2016 in BARC can apply through online on or before 16th August, 2016.
BARC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016 vacancy Details:
|Name of the post &
|DR01||Junior Hindi Translator
(Pay Band 2 : Rs.9300 –
34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200) plus allowances like DA, HRA, Travelling allowance etc. as admissible under Central Govt. Rules
Educational Qualification and Experience for BARC Jr. Hindi Translator recruitment 2016:
Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (or) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at degree level (or) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (or) Master’s Degree in Hindi /English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as a main subject or a medium of examination at degree level (or) Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices including Government of India Undertaking.
Age as on 16.08.2016 for BARC vacancies 2016:
28 years for General candidates, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir.
Application fee for BARC Job 2016:
Rs.150/- Women candidates, Ex-servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application fee.
1. With regard to payment of application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the BARC website http://www.barc.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The portion of the challan marked “Institution Copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of written test.
2. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of initial screening and then qualifying in written examination. All tests will be held in Mumbai.
How to Apply:
1. Details of online applications are available in website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
2. Persons working under the Central / State government, Public sector undertakings should submit their “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written test
3. Application will be accepted online only.
Last Date to apply for Jr. Hindi Translator posts in BARC:
The facility of online application will be opened on 16/07/2016.
Download Detailed Advertisement: BARC Recruitment 2016 Hindi Translator
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC website: http://barc.gov.in