BDU Recruitment 2016:
Latest Government job recruitment notification for degree holders in Ph.D. in Computer Science /Information Technology and looking for state government jobs in Tamil Nadu. Bharathidasan University published latest employment notification to fill up one vacant position of Information System Manager (ISM).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through proper channel on or before 6th August, 2016.
BDU Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Information System Manager
Ph.D. in Computer Science /Information Technology.
M.B.A. with M.Sc., ( Computer Science/Information Tehnology/Software Systems/Software Development/Cyber Technology)
M.B.A. with M.C.A
Rs.15600-39100+ 5400 (Grade Pay)
1. The appointment to the post will be on probation for a period of two years.
2. Qualification, experience, age etc., as on 17.07.2016, should be specified in the application.
3. Candidates are required to forward their applications 3 (Three) copies using the prescribed format) accompanied by evidence of the age and professional experience, academic qualification and distinctions, reprints of publications, present position and salary drawn and copies of recent testimonials from atleast two persons and names of two referees. All the 3 (Three) copies of application should be enclosed with all copies of documents.
4. Candidates must enclose with their application, a crossed Demand Draft (dated not earlier than 17.07.2016 to the value of Rs.1000/- (For SC/ST candidates Rs.500/- only) towards Registration Fee drawn from the State Bank of India or any nationalized bank in favour of the Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024 and payable at Tiruchirappalli. The name and address must be written legibly on the reverse of the D.D.
5. Only the candidates, short-listed based on higher qualification, experience & accomplishments among the available applicants, will be called for personal interview.
6. The registration fee WILL NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances (either to the short-listed or rejected candidates) . Cheque / Money Order / Postal Order / Cash will not be accepted towards payment of registration fee.
7. Application from candidates who are already employed will be considered only if they are forwarded through proper channel.
8. If required, applicants should be prepared to come for an interview at Trichy at their own cost.
9. Interview for candidates from abroad could be arranged through Video-conferencing upon request.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Completed applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalai Perur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu and should be superscribed on the left hand top corner of the envelope with the details of the post applied.
12. The application should be sent by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due.
13. Last date for receipt of filled-in application is 06-08-2016 by 5 p.m.
14. Interim correspondence in connection with the application will not be entertained.
15. Originals of Degree Certificates, Community Certificate, Age Certificate, Testimonials , etc. should be produced only at the time of interview. (attested hotcopies only should be sent along with the application).
16. Applications incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by Demand Draft (registration fee) or received after the dead line ( 06 -08 -2016) will be rejected.
17. The University reserves the right to call or not to call any applicant for interview.
18. Request for change of date of interview will not be considered.
19. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
20. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post.
Download BDU Recruitment Detailed Advertisement and Application Format: BDU Recruitment 2016
Bharathidasan University website: http://www.bdu.ac.in