Canara Bank Invites applications from eligible candidates for following posts:
Name of the Post: Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC)
No of Posts: 14
1. Consolidated lump sum amount per month Rs.20,000/-
2. Conveyance Actual
3. Out of Pocket expenses(OPE) pm Rs.1500/-
4. Lodging charges whenever over night stay is involved against the production of bills. Rs.800/- per day.
5. Casual Leave 12 days per annum.
6. No. of BCs being monitored Approximately 50
Eligibility criteria For FIC:
1. The bank officers from nationalized banks who attained superannuation or taken VRS (Volunteer retirement Service) from Scale I to III preferably officers having exposure to rural branch banking, financial inclusion, lead bank, RUDSETI/RSETI etc.
2. Age should be less than 64 years.
3. He should be able to read, write and communicate in the local language and English.
4. His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank.
5. The consolidated lump sum amount of Rs.20, 000/- per month plus Rs.1500/- pm towards out of pocket expenses. The actual travelling expenses will be
reimbursed by the bank if the journey is undertaken with the normal mode of transportation (bus or second class in train) for the outstation duties.
6. Whenever, over night stay is involved, FICs will be eligible for Rs. 800/- per day towards lodging expenses. FICs have to obtain prior permission from the FI Executive whenever over night stay is going to be involved.
7. The period of contract is one year. The bank can terminate the contract of FIC with 15 days notice if not found suitable. The period of contract may be extended by another one year with mutual consent of both the FIC and the bank.
8. FIC will be based at the locations as decided by the circle and will be directly functioning under the overseeing FI Executive of the circle.
9. All FICs payment will be made by the concerned Circles on the last day of the month
Canara Bank Financial Inclusion Coordinator FIC Advertisement: Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 FIC ad in website2016
Canara Bank Website: http://www.canarabank.com