CIDCO Maharashtra Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for state government jobs in Maharashtra with SAP Certification. City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) Maharashtra published latest employment notification to fill up 200 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect) posts.
As per the court order from Hon’ble High Court at Bombay the candidates should have the SAP certification to get it appointed for these vacancies.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts: 192
1) Degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a recognised university or Diploma holder who have passed Associated Member of Institute of
Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE(Civil) from a recognised university
2) Candidates possessing SAP GLOBAL certification in integration of business process in SAP ERP (TERP-10) issued by SAP Global Services will be preferred.
The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment; else their service will be terminated
Candidate with minimum 1 year of experience as engineer (even on contractual basis) in reputed organisation
Age Limit: between 18 – 38 years
Name of the Post: Field Officer (Architect)
No of Posts: 8
1) Full Time Degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture -B. Arch / G.D. Arch. from a recognized university
2) Candidates possessing SAP GLOBAL certification in integration of business process in SAP ERP (TERP-10) issued by SAP Global Services will be preferred
The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment, else their service will be terminated.
1 Assistant Engineer (Civil) 9300-34800+GP 4400
2 Field Officer (Architect) 9300-34800+GP 4400
Method of Recruitment:
1. Online Test (Max 200 Marks)- Online exam will be of 200 multiple choice question as mentioned below. The candidate should solve all the questions given.
There shall be no negative marking system.
1 Test of English 50
2 Test of Professional Knowledge 50
3 General Knowledge 50
4 Test of Reasoning 50
Total 200 marks
The level of competency for the test is Graduation.
2. Document verification- Only those candidates who score more than 45% marks (i.e. 90 marks out of 200) in online exam will be qualified & called for Document Verification.
3. The candidates who have qualified in the online exam and possessing SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate from SAP Global Services will be given additional 50 marks.
For Open category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
For SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC & Physically handicap candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 17/01/2016 to 01/07/2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures fora.
b. Payment of Fees
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS
Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
For any queries, contact:
2nd Floor, Personnel Dept.,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614
Ph: 6791 8251/49
Download Detailed Advertisement: CIDCO Maharashtra_Advertisement_AE_FO
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) Maharashtra website: https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in