ESIC Walk-in-Interview September 2016:
Excellent opportunity for Medical professionals looking for government jobs 2016 in India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation ESIC published latest employment news notification to fill up 10 vacancies of various posts. ESIC Walk-in-Interview September 2016.
A walk-in-interview for Part Time Specialist on contract basis for One year or till Regular Specialist join. Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may appear for the Interview along with original documents (one set of self attested photocopies of all documents) in support of age, qualification, attempts, experience, MCI registration and two photographs. Retired government employee may also appear. The Interview will be held in the office of State Medical Commissioner, 4th Floor, Panchdeep Bhavan, Regional Office, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad from 10.00 All hours on 15/09/2016 for the following post. In case more number of candidates appears / registered for the interview. The interview will be conducted on next working day.
ESIC Walk-in-Interview 2016 vacancy details:
|No. SI.||Name of the Post||No. of
|Place / Name of Hospital||Remuneration|
|1||Radiologist||1||ESIS General Hospital, Rajpur,Hirpur, Ahmedabad||Rs. 40,000/- for two
session for 2 hours per
day x 5 days per week
|1||ESIS General Hospital, Rajkot|
|7||Orthopedic Surgeon||1||ESIS General Hospital,
|1||ESIS General Hospital, Bhavnagar||-do-|
|3||Physician||1||ESIS General Hospital, Kalol, (N.G).||-do-|
|1||ESIS General Hospital, Rajkot||-do-|
|4||Gynecologist||1||ESIS General Hospital, Vadodara||-do-|
|5||T. B. Specialist||1||ESIS General Hospital, Vadodara||-do-|
|6||Anesthetist||1||ESIS General Hospital, Bhavnagar||-do-|
|7||Surgeon||1||ESIS General Hospital, Rajkot||-do-|
1. Education Qualification: Post Graduate in concerned speciality recognized by MCI with 3 years experience In case of degree holder and 5 years experience in case of Diploma holder after P.G. Qualification.
2. Age Limit: Not exceeding 64 years on date of Interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all the posts or not to fill in any post and cancel to this recruitment at any stage.
5. The registration will be done only on 15/09/2016 from 10.00 AM onwards.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation website: http://esic.nic.in/