ESIC Ahemdabad Walk-in-Interview August 2016:
Excellent opportunity for Degree holders in MBBS and looking for central government jobs in India. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation ESIC published latest employment notification to fill up 3 vacancies of Part Time Medical Referee posts. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview as per the schedule below. ESIC Ahemdabad Walk-in-Interview August 2016
A Wailk in Interview for the post of Part Time Medical Referee for One year of basis for examining the Insured Persons of ESIS Dispensaries of Gujarat region will be held on 08.08.2016 at State Medical Commissioner’s Office, Floor,Panchdeep Bhawan,Regional Office,Employees State Ins Corporation,Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, from 10.00 A.M. Hours for following post :
|SLNo.||Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post ( 3 )||Experience|
|1||Part Time Medical Referee ,||M.B.B.S.||1. B.O. Dariapur
2. B.O.Kalol ( N.G.)
3. B.O. Markarpura ( Vadodara)
Total Post —( 3 )
|Senior Medical Officer of the State Government
Retired Medical Officer of ESI / State Govt.
Age : Should not be more than 64 years as on date Interview.
Period of Contract : For one year or till the Regular Medical Referee is appointed It may be extended by another one year based on performance and on their request
Honorarium will be paid as under :
Interested doctors are requested to visit esic website www.esic.nic.in for further details of terms & conditions.
1. For one session per week ( total 4 sessions) Rs.2500/- per month
2. For every additional session of each week ————–Rs.1250/-
3. Total ( Maximum) for 15 ( Fifteen) session or more per month —-Maximum Amt Rs.20,000/- per month
No other perks/benefits such as HRA ,CCA. Transportation and other allowance will be admissible. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview .
Candidates are requested to bring two recent Passport Size photographs, Original Certificates with their full bio-data along with photocopies, of all certificates at the time of appearing in walk-in interview.
• Duration of each session will be of two Hours ( Between 10 am. To 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday)
• The Part time Medical Referee may be posted in any Branch Office as per requirement . An undertaking may be submitted in this regards as per the detailed Advertisement.
Download Detailed Advertisement: ESIC Ahemdabad Walk-in-Interview August 2016
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation ESIC website: http://esic.nic.in