Latest ITI Apprentice Notification 2017-2018 for various trades of ITI (NCVT):
Latest Degree and Diploma Apprentice at IOCL Pradip… Apply online today (26.09.2016) for Trade apprentice and Graduate Apprentice training for various Discipline 1 year and 2 year training.
Latest ITI Apprentice at Naval Dockyard Mumbai… Apply for ITI NCVT Trade apprentice training for various trades 1 year and 2 year training.
Latest IOCL , Diploma, Degree and ITI Apprentice Notification September/ October 2016 for 46 vacancies Apply offline for the current recruitment until 15th October, 2016.
Latest VOCPT ITI, Diploma, Degree and 10th Apprentice Notification September 2016 for 75 vacancies Apply offline for the current recruitment until 15th October, 2016.
Latest NLC ITI Apprentice Notification September 2016 for 328 vacancies Apply online for the upcoming recruitment starting from 5th September, 2016.
Latest Job fair notification from BOAT September 2016:
HAL Koraput Apprentice ITI Result 2016 – Engine Division, Korapu Ex-ITI Apprentice Provisional Merit List-Koraput
Last Updated on 18th August, 2016 (18-08-2016):
Sub: Engagement of Diploma (Technical) Apprentices: 2016-17
Reference is made to the subject notification uploaded on HAL Website.
The List of the Provisionally Selected Candidates will be uploaded on HAL website on 22.08.2016 instead of 10.08.2016. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
The verification of the Original documents of the Provisionally Selected Candidates will be held, as scheduled, from 25.08.2016 on wards
Last Updated on 17th August, 2016 (17-08-2016):
Last Updated on 13th August, 2016 (13-08-2016):
Last Updated on 8th August, 2016 (04-08-2016):
Result Sheet of 104th All India Trade Test held during April-May 2016 (HAL,Bangalore): 104th AITT Result August 2016
Last Updated on 4th August, 2016 (04-08-2016):
Latest ITI Apprentice Notification 2016-17 for various trades of ITI (NCVT) like Electrician, Electronic, Mechanic, Fitter, Painter (General), Machinist, Turner, MRAC, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electroplater, Computer Operation of Programming Assistant (COPA), Instrument Mechanic, Tailor and Mechanic Motor Vehicle MMV.
Apprentices Training School of Naval Ship Repair Yard and Naval Aircraft Yard (Koc) invites application from ITI (NCVT) qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training for various trades on or before 30th July, 2016 (30.07.2016).
Last Updated on 2nd July, 2016 (02.07.2016)
Last Updated on 31st May, 2016 (31.05.2016)
NLC Fresher Apprenticeship Training – 2016 BATCH Apply online 01.06.2016
There are 49 vacancies for Fitter Fresher, Electrician Fresher and Welder Fresher posts for 3 years ITI Apprentice training at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) Tamil Nadu.
10th and 8th qualification candidates can apply for these vacancies.
Click Here for more information NLC Fresher Apprenticeship Training – 2016 BATCH Apply online 01.06.2016
Last Updated on 29th May, 2016 (29.05.2016)
There are 557 more ITI vacancies this year with the current Apprentice vacancies. This time is from Western Railway invites applications from ITI NCVT candidates of various trades to fill up the Apprentice vacancies for its various divisions.
Click here for more information Western Railway Recruitment 2016-17 – 557 Posts ITI Apprentice Electrician & Others
Last Updated on 28th May, 2016 (28.05.2016)
Hal ITI vacancy 2016 – ITI Apprentice Merit List published on 27th May, 2016
Download complete list of selected candidates for ITI Apprentice training 2016-16
Selected list of candidates for following trades published.
Fitter, Electonic Mechanic, COPA/PASAA, Electrician, Machinist, Turner, Painter, R&AC, Draughtsman Mechanic (DMM), Welder, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Plumber, Carpenter & Diesel Mechanic Trades of ITI NCVT published.
Last Updated on 21st May, 2016 (21.05.2016)
More Apprentice vacancies for Ex-ITI candidates in ministry of Defence, DRDO, CVRDE Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu vacancies.
CVRDE Ex-ITI Apprentice vacancy Details
Last Updated on 18th May, 2016
Upcoming Apprentice notification from ISRO May 2016:
ISRO Recruitment 2016 – 100 Posts Graduate & Technician Apprentice Apply Online
Merit list of Provisionally Selected candidates with Instructions for verification & Joining of ITI Apprenticeship 2016-17 – Hyderabad Division
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned below carefully.
1. The Apprenticeship program is a training program and is for a period of 1 year/2 years as applicable to trades as per the notification. This is not an employment and does not guarantee any job in HAL in future.
2. All the candidates should produce the following documents in original along with two sets of selfattested photocopies at the time of document verification.
a) SSC Marks Memo
b) ITI Marks Memo
c) Caste Certificate, as applicable
d) Ex-Servicemen/ PH Certificate, as applicable
e) Proof of Residence (Current Bill, Water Bill, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, etc)
f) Police Verification Certificate from Local Police Station that nothing adverse is reported against you as per the records (Format Attached). The certificate should be in bilingual, one of the language being English.
g) Medical Fitness Certificate with blood group from a Medical Practitioner. The certificate should preferably be in English.
h) 02 recent stamp size photographs & 08 recent passport size photographs
Provisional selection of candidates is subject to correctness of the above quoted documents. Candidates who fail to produce the above mentioned documents in original on or before 25 May 2016 will not be considered for apprenticeship and their candidature will be forfeited.
Venue for Document Verification and Joining
Department of Training & Development (TTC Building)
Avionics Division, Balanagar,
Opposite Vimal Theatre,
Hyderabad – 500042
Bus No: 29, 30, 31, 171, 219, 226, 231 from Secunderabad Railway Station
Bus No: 9, 189 from Nampally (Hyderabad) Railway Station
3. Offer letters will be given to the successful candidates after document verification on the same day. The candidates are required to join immediately for apprenticeship training.
4. Accommodation for candidates on joining is subject to availability. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for their lodging and boarding, if required, till accommodation is provided.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the document verification process.
6. Candidates are advised to come along with their baggage as they will not be permitted to go on leave immediately after joining apprenticeship training.
7. The candidate is requested to arrange for UNIFORM prescribed for apprentices at their own cost in a week time from the date of joining. Without proper uniform, the candidate will not be allowed inside the factory premises after one week of joining i.e., 01 June 2016.
Male Apprentices Dark blue Trouser & Light blue Shirt
Female Apprentices Dark blue Blouse and Light blue Saree (or) Light blue Kurta and Dark blue Pyjama
Document Verification and Joining on or before 25 May 2016
Download HAL ITI Apprentice Selection List: HAL ITI Apprentice 2016-17 Selection List Published
Excellent opportunity for the candidates completed their ITI and looking for Ministry of defence apprenticeship training in 2016-2017, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna PSU under Ministry of Defence, invites applications from Ex-ITI (NCVT) Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship training through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in for the following trades under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 at Avionics Division, Hyderabad for the year 2016-17.
|SL No||Trade||Period||No of Seats||Qualification Prescribed|
|1||Electronic Mechanic||One year||87||Passed ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic|
|2||Fitter||One year||62||Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter|
|3||COPA/PASSA||One year||49||Passed ITI in the trade of PASSA/CO PA|
|4||Electrician||One year||14||Passed ITI in the trade of Electrician|
|5||Machinist||One year||7||Passed ITI in the trade of Machinist|
|6||Turner||One year||7||Passed ITI in the trade of Turner|
|7||Painter||One year||6||Passed ITI in the trade of Painter|
|8||R & AC||One year||6||Passed ITI in the trade of R&AC|
|9||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||One ear
|4||Passed ITI in the trade of Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|10||Welder||One year||3||Passed ITI in the trade of Welder|
|11||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||One year||2||Passed ITI in the trade of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|12||Plumber||Two Years||8||Passed ITI in the trade of Plumber|
|13||Carpenter||Two years||6||Passed ITI in the trade of Carpenter|
|14||Diesel Mechanic||Two years||3||Passed ITI in the trade of Diesel Mechanic|
Mode and Criteria for Engagement of Apprentices
The application details will be collected from the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in till 13April 2016. The process of selection for engagement of apprentices is based on merit, taking into consideration the marks scored in the following examinations, category-wise with weightage of marks as under
SSC/Xth Standard : 70%
ITI : 30%
|Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, COPA/PASSA, Electrician, Machinist, Turner, Painter, R&AC, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Welder and Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||One Year||Rs 7618.5/- per month|
|Plumber, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic||Two Years||Rs 6772/- per month for 1st year & Rs 7618.5/- per month for 2nd year|
The reservation for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per The Apprenticeship Act 1961.
*XSM —Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of Armed Forces personnel
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Engagement of Ex-ITI Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training will be done through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in only. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. HAL reserves right to alter the allocation of quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
2. Candidates have to register themselves at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Candidates have to enter their NAME as in SSC Certificate.
3. It is mandatory to upload SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate and Photograph in the portal. Applications without these will be summarily rejected. However, the company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to improper attachments and incorrect data.
4. Candidates should enter a valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal.
5. Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
6. Web portal is being operated by DGET, Government of India. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL.
7. Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in the website of the company www.hal-india.com. Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending document verification process. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay, if required, during verification process.
9. The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
10. a) Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates applying under XSM quota are required to submit the documents in proof of their claim along with attached proforma by post, which should reach at the following address on or before 23.04.2016
b) Wards of serving/retired/deceased employees of HAL are required to submit the details of application along with the details of the employee in the attached proforma by post, which should reach at the following address on or before 23.04.2016
Department of Training and Development,
HAL Avionics Division,
Hyderabad – 500042
The scanned copies of above proforma and documents, as required, may also be sent through email email@example.com or before 23.04.2016.
Applications received after 23.04.2016 will not be considered.
11) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
12) The tentative schedule of engagement process is given below. The company reserves its right to change the date/schedule of hosting of merit list. For latest update on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.comregularly.
IMPORTANT DATES (TENTATIVE)
|Last date for applying to HAL Hyderabad for ITI Apprenticeship Training at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in||13 April 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Hosting of Merit List||16 May 2016 (Monday)|
|Document Verification& Joining||21-23 June 2016 (Tuesday — Thursday)|
Download Detailed Advertisement of HAL Apprentice 2016-2017 Recruitment: HAL Apprentice Notification ITI 2016-17
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) website: http://www.hal-india.com