GUIDELINES FOR INPLANT / VOCATIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING (2016-17)
Wards (Students) of NLC Employees / INDCOSERVE / CISF / Contract Labours / PAPs /
HOWSICOS and other private students pursuing Full Time UG on completion of their VI Semester
RD Year) and Diploma in Engineering on completion of IV Semester (2nd Year) respectively.
For INPLANT: Full time UG / Diploma in Engg./ Technology / Professional course in any
discipline / Non Engg. / Medical / Paramedical and other related courses / disciplines.
For VOCATIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING: Full Time Mining Engineering / Geological
DURATION OF TRAINING: Seven working days including joining and relieving days except
Sundays / Holidays.
HOW TO APPLY :
The eligible students are requested to submit the following documents to the Deputy General
Manager / Learning and Development Centre, Block-20, NLC Ltd., Neyveli – 607803.
I. For Wards (Son or Daughter of Employee / INDCOSERVE / Contract Lobours / PAPs /
HOWSICOS / CISF):
1. Employee requisition letter addressing DGM / L&D to permit his / her Ward for Project Work
(Format „I‟ enclosed)
2. College requisition letter in their letter head (not Bonafide certificate) with declaration to abide
the conditions of NLC for INPLANT / VOCATIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING (Format „II‟
3. Xerox copy of the Employee Medical Identity Book – (First and third page)
4. Xerox copy of the Student (Ward) Medical Identity Book (first page)
5. Xerox copy of the ID Card of Employee / INDCOSERVE / Contract Labours / PAPs /
HOWSICOS / CISF.
6. Xerox copy of Students ID Card issued by the College / Institution.
II. For others (Non-ward / Private Students)
1. Employee requisition letter addressing DGM/L&D to permit the Non-ward for Inplant /
Vocational Practical Training (Format ‟III‟ enclosed)
2. Student requisition letter addressing DGM / L&D to permit for Inplant / Vocational Practical
Training with a reference of any employees with Name, CPF No., Designation, Division &
Unit (Format „IV‟ enclosed).
3. College requisition letter in their letter head (not Bonafide Certificate) with declaration to abide
the conditions of NLC for Inplant / Vocational Practical Training (Format „II‟ enclosed)
4. Xerox copy of the ID Card of employee / referee.
5. Xerox copy of Students ID card issued by the College / Institution.
First preference will be given to students of NLC employees on first come first served.
Second preference will be given for peripheral / private students under Non-ward category.
Only the approved no. of students will be permitted for Inplant / Vocational Practical Training.
For non-ward students, Inplant / Vocational Practical Training will be awarded on First come
First served basis subject to the above condition.
Non-ward students, if permitted should remit the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- per student per week
in Account No.31721772309, State Bank of India, Block-2, Neyveli – 607 801 and produce
the original challan at the time of getting the Application Form at Employee Development Centre.
In case of any other Branch of State Bank of India, in any City / Town, the additional amount for
their service charges, as applicable, shall be paid, in addition to the fees, and to be remitted in the
above same Account Number.
Fee will have to be paid only through State Bank of India and not from any other Bank or any
other form of payment. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All the students in the batch should report together at the time of joining / relieving.
The students should produce their original College ID Card for verification of identity at the
time of joining.
Inplant / Vocational Practical Training will be provided in batches between April 2016
to July 2016.
The students will be posted to the Units/Plants/Offices based on their branch of Engg./Technology
The selected students will have to submit a registration form along with the fee for Inplant
Training/Vocational Practice Training.
The Inplant / Vocational Practical Training will be issued a certificate on successful completion
of the training.
Note: 1. The applications from the eligible Students (Wards & Non-wards) will be received from
01.03.2016 at 09.30 AM to 20.03.2016 at 05.30 PM at Learning and Development Centre, Block-20,
NLC Limited, Neyveli – 607 803 through Tapal / Courier / Hand delivery.
2. The application received beyond the dates will not be entertained.
3. The Colleges /Institutions are informed that their request for Inplant / Vocational Practical Training
may be addressed to DGM/L&D by tapal as the applications are processed through the tapal receipt
system and short listed.
4. The colleges / Institutions and others who had already submitted their requests are instructed to once
again submit their application after the scheduled dates for consideration. (The earlier sent applications
will not be considered)
5. The short listed applicants will be displayed at the L&DC notice board/nlc website (www.nlcindia.com)
tentatively on or before 31.03.2016.
6. Applications from the employees / executives will be received for IPT/VPT only for one ward and
one non-ward students. Request for more than two students will not be considered.
7. Students requesting for IPT/VPT and studying sandwich course/special course will be considered
for training for a period of seven working days only.
8. Mining/Geology students will be permitted only for VPT and IPT will not be given for them.
9. In case of any dispute /clarity the decision of the DGM/L&D is final and binding.
NLC Inplan Training Registration Form: NLC ipt_2016_guidelines
Neyveli Lignite Corporation website: www.nlcindia.com