Haryana Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
1. Chief Manager (P&A), Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited.
No of Vacancies: 1
(i) Post graduate with minimum 2nd Division in social work having specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or Public
Administration/minimum 2nd division with a postgraduate diploma in Personnel Management & industrial relations from a recognized University or
(ii) Law Graduate from recognized University.
(iii) At least 10 years relevant experience out of which seven years should be in a supervisory capacity, relating to Administration/establishment work in a Govt. Quasi-Govt. Public Sector undertaking or an organization in Private Sector.
(iv) Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
2. District Attorney (Group-A) in Prosecution, Haryana
No of Vacancies: 7
(i) Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
(ii) Should have practised as an advocate for a period not less than seven years.
(iii) Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
3. Regional Manager, Class-I (Unreserved) in Haryana Seed Development Corporation Limited.
No of Vacancies: 2
(i) M.Sc Agril. with specialization in Plant Breeding, Agronomy or Seed Technology will be preferred.
(ii) Minimum five years experience in Seed Production, Procurement out of which at least three years experience in Supervisory level of reputed private company.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric.
4. Assistant Town Planner in Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana
No of Vacanices: 22
(i) A post graduate degree in Urban & Regional Planning/Urban Planning/Regional Planning/M.Tech. in Planning (Urban, Traffic and Transport, Housing, Infrastructure), or equivalent making the holder eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Town Planners, India.
B.Tech degree in Planning from a recognized Institute/ University with two years experience in the field of Town Planning under a qualified Town Planner.
(ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
Eligibility with regards age, qualifications and other conditions of eligibility etc. will be determined as on last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 18.01.2016.
Note: Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569046 and State Bank of Patiala, Sector -8, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.
1. Closing date for the submission of applications online : 18.01.2016
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including : 22.01.2016
Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India &
State Bank of Patiala.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission’s office: 28.01.2016 upto 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi SubDivision of Himachal Pradesh:- 08.02.2016 upto 05.00 P.M.
Download Detailed Advertisement: HPSC Recruitment 2015 2016 Advt 7 of 2015
HPSC Website: http://hpsc.gov.in