ICMR Recruitment 2017:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central govt. jobs 2017 in India. Indian Council of Medical Research ICMR published latest employment news notification to fill up 18 vacancies. ICMR Recruitment 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the prescribed format of application on or before 28th February, 2017.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites applications from Indian Biomedical Scientists for the ICMR International Fellowships for the year 2017-18.
ICMR Recruitment 2017 vacancy Details:
Number of Fellowships: Young scientists-12; Senior scientists-6
Total No of Vacancies: 18
Duration: 3-6 months for young scientists and 10-15 days for senior scientists Eligibility:
• M.D/PhD degree with at least three years teaching/research experience for young scientists and at least fifteen years for senior scientists
• Regular position in a recognized biomedical/research/health institution in India
• Below 45 years of age for young and 57 years for senior scientists
• US$ 3000 per month, contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for young scientists
• US$ 200 per day (including US$ 75 as per diem and US$ 125 is for accommodation), contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for senior scientists
• The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the foreign Institute where he/she proposes to work along with a concrete plan of training/research work to be undertaken during the fellowship
• Recommendation by the Head of the parent organization/ institute is essential
• Incomplete applications will not be entertained
• Decision of ICMR will be final
• If selected, the fellowship is to be availed before 28th February, 2018.
Ten copies of the application should be submitted to:
International Health Division (ND), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Post Box No.4911, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
For details and format of application log on to ICMR website: http://www.icmr.nic.in Last date of receipt of applications: 28th February, 2017.