IITRAM Recruitment 2016-17:
Excellent opportunity for post graduate degree holders looking for central government research jobs in Gujarat. Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management IITRAM published latest employment news notification to fill up 1 vacancy of Junior Research fellow. IITRAM Recruitment 2016-17.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a SERB, DST, Government of India Project (ECR/2016/000735), titled ‘Design and Development of Energy Efficient Cryogenic Machining Facility for Heat Resistant Alloys and Carbon Fibre Composites”.
Position: 1 (One)
Duration: 3 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, after every year, the progress of the candidate will be reviewed for further extension
Emoluments: 25000 pm + HRA (If, applicable) + other benefits (as per SERB-DST rules)
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/Production Engineering or Equivalent
Desirable: Knowledge of machine tools and sustainable machining of hard-to-machine materials and valid GATE score
• The applicants must send the following documents latest by October 07, 2016 through an e-mail at Dayneetkhannatelltram.acin
1. A one page cover letter describing background and motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details
3. Reference letter from at least one referee
• The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. The selected candidate will be registered for PhD program as per institute norms.
• Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the interview.
• For any related query, please contact:
Dr. Navneet Khanna (Principal Investigator)
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department Tel: 7048143803. Email: [email protected]
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management website: http://iitram.ac.in/