Applications are invited from eligible candidate for following posts at High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi:
Name of the Post: Deposition Typists in Civil Courts
No of Posts: 195 (45 Backlog Vacancies of Reserved Categories (EBC/MBC, SC & ST))
Name of the Department: High Court of Jharkhand Civil Court
Salary: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- + Other usual allowances as per rule
Last Date: 14.03.2016
1. Candidates must be Graduate from o recognized University having computer Typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi.
2. The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in, or related to any criminal case of any type involving moral turpitude.
3. The candidates must have attained 18 years of age as on 01/4/2015. but should not be more than the age of 37 years in case of E.B.C./M.B.C. (Schedule-I) category, 38 years in case of female (E.B.C./M.B.C.) and 40 years in case of S.C., S.T. category. The physically handicapped candidates (disability of physically handicapped will be decided as per State government norms) will get a further age relaxation of five (05) years.
4. The reservation policy of the State Government will apply and the benefit of the same shall be given to the candidates belonging to the State of Jharkhand only. The candidates of the other State in the Reserved Category shall not be treated as belonging to reserved category, hence they need not apply.
5. The Typing Skill Test of the candidates would be taken first. Only those candidates who will qualify in the Skill Test would be allowed to appear in the Personality Test/Interview.
6. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Skill Test and the Personality Test/Interview.
7. Candidates must send only one application in an envelope.
8. No advance copy would be accepted.
1. Application should be filled up in ENGLISH in the format prescribed below.
2. The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of Merit.
3. The name and address of the candidate must be mentioned in the overleaf of the Bank Draft.
4. Incomplete applications not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
5. A skill test (Computer Typing speed test @ 25 words per minute in Hindi in the font of Kruti Dev 10) will be followed by Personality Test/Interview for successful candidates of skill test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the skill test and Personality Test/Interview.
6. The decision of the Selection Committee/High Court for recruitment of all the post shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained.
7. The admit Cards indicating the date of examination and venue shall be forwarded to the candidates individually by post. If. however, any candidate does not receive the Admit Card, he/she may download the same from the official website of this Court/contact the Registrar General of High Court at least two days before the scheduled dote of examination.
8. Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidature.
9. On the envelope containing the application form the words “Application for the post of Deposition Typist for Advt. No. 01/02 /Admn. Misc., 2016” must be inscribed.
Advertisement for Backlog Vacancies for the post of Deposition Typists in Civil Courts of Jharkhand.: Jharkhand Civil court Backlog vacancy 45 Posts
Advertisement for the post of Deposition Typists in Civil Courts of Jharkhand: Jharkhand Civil court Typist vacancy 150 Posts
Jharkhand High Court website: http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in