Panjab University Recruitment 2016-17:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for state government jobs in Punjab. Panjab University, Department of French & Francophone Studies, Chandigarh published latest employment news notification to fill up 1 vacancy of Guest faculty. This govt. job 2016 is for teaching French Language & Literature during the session 2016-17. Panjab University Recruitment 2016-17.
Interested and eligible candidate can attend the walk-in-Interview which will be held in the Department of French & Francophone Studies, Arts Block No. 5, Panjab University on 10.08.2016 at 11 A.M.
Panjab University Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy details:
Name of the Post: Guest Faculy
No. of Posts:-01
– Essential Qualifications : M.A. in French UGC NET
– Rest of the qualifications as per Panjab University Rules.
The candidates must bring their résumégiving the following details, along with original documentsas wellas copies ofproof of Date of Birth (10th. &12th.), degrees and certificates and a recent photograph:
2. Date of Birth
3. Educational Qualifications (Attach self-attested photocopies of the certificates)
4. Self- attested photocopies of degrees
5. Teaching / Research Experience (attach details and proof of experience)
6. Publications if any
7. Correspondence address
8. Contact no. /Mobile no. & E-mail ID
The above assignment is on lecture basis with an honorarium of Rs. 1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs. 25000/- per month.
Download Detailed Advertisement: Panjab University Recruitment 2016-17
Panjab University website: http://puchd.ac.in