Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried Male Indian citizens for recruitment of following positions for Batch 02/2016 and course commencing October, 2016
1. Eligibility conditions and primary job requirements are as follows:-
Age: 17 to 21 years as on 1st October, 2016 (born between 01 October, 1995 and 30 September, 1999, both dates inclusive)
Eligibility Conditions and Job Requirements:
i) Cook(MR). They should be matric/Class 10th passed. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
ii) Steward(MR). They should be matric/class 10th passed. They would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. in addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
iii) Topass(NMR). They should be VI standard qualified. They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
2. Detailed eligibility criteria, selection procedure and the application format are available at all Rajya and Zilla Sainik Board Offices and on website http://www.indiannavy.gov.in. Candidates can apply online also through the website http://www.indiannavy.gov.in
3. The last date for receipt of application is 03 Jan 2016. For candidates of North East, J & K, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands last date of receipt of application is 10 Jan 2016.
4. Call up letter for eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Mar/Apr 2016. The shortlisted candidates can also download their Call Letter from website: http://www.indiannavy.gov.in/
5. Application is to be addressed to POST BOX No.2, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110003