Recruitment Summary: Mizoram Rural Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013, apply before 21/12/2013 .
Job Location: Mizoram
Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer/Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts.
- Pay Scale :
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) -Rs 19400/- , Rs 28100/-.
- Officer Scale-I -Rs 14500/- , Rs 25700/-.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) -Rs 7200/-, Rs 19300/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II.
- Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Interview Centre : The Interview will be held at the AIZAWL centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online between 26.11.2013 and 21.12.2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 21/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link :http://www.mizoramruralbank.com/jdownloads/mizoram_rural_bank_cwe_ii_2013_interview.pdf