Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Result 2016 | TNMRB Result 2016
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Provisional Selection List for the Post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality), 2016 (Updated on 30.12.2016)
TN MRB Latest Recruitment Notification for 1223 vacancies. MBBS Degree holders can apply for Assistant Surgeon vacancies.
Latest Govt. Jobs in TN MRB updated on 11.11.2016
|Advertisement No.||Qualification||No of vacancies||Last Date|
|TNMRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Recruitment 2016 – 1223 Vacancies PwDs, MBC & ST Apply Online Now||NOTIFICATION NO: 12/MRB/2016||MBBS||1223||30.11.2016|
MRB Recruitment Result Latest Updated, Last updated on 30th November, 2016
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Schedule for certificate verification of Nurses 2015
MRB Recruitment Result Latest Updated, Last updated on 29th November, 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TNMRB – Schedule for certificate verification of Nurses 2015
MRB Recruitment Result Latest Updated, Last updated on 28th November, 2016
TN Medical Services Recruitment Board – Provisional Selection List for the post of Nurses
MRB Recruitment Result Latest Updated, Last updated on 25th November, 2016
Walk-in Selection Notification for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
Schedule for certificate verification of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
Last updated on 4th November, 2016:
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Schedule for certificate verification of Nurses 2015 – Notifications Sl No. 14 Latest Updated on 4th November 2016 from TNMRB.
Used the following url to know about the schedule of day wise certification verification for selected candidates.
Last updated on 3rd November, 2016:
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Provisional Selection List for the Post of Audiometrician, 2016
Last updated on 26th October, 2016:
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Provisional Substitute Selection List II for the post of Nurses
Last updated on 10th August, 2016:
Medical Services Recruitment Board – Notifications – Schedule for certificate verification of Nurses 2015
Last updated on 25th July, 2016:
Last updated on 19th July, 2016:
Last updated on 21st July, 2016:
TNMRB Result Day wise Interview schedule published and can view the details to fill up 7243 vacancies.
Medical Services Recruitment Board has notified for 7243 vacancies for the post of Nurses in Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification No. 1/MRB/2015 dated 19.04.2015. The consolidated provisional selection list of candidates for the above vacancies was published vide Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification No. 1/MRB/2015 dated 17.08.2015. Of the above, vacancies have arisen due to ‘not joined’ / ‘resigned ‘ / ‘un-authorised absent’ (left without notice) candidates. In order to fill up these vacancies in the originally notified posts, you are hereby informed to appear for verification of your certificates / documents as claimed by you in your on-line application. The list of documents to be produced by you (in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies) is detailed in the next page. You are required to appear for the certificate verification as per the following date / time / venue
Venue: TNHSP Auditorium (Ground Floor) (Opposite to DMS Office), DMS Annexe Building, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-6.
a. If the candidate fails to appear for verification of certificates / documents on the specified date / time, it will be presumed that the candidate is no longer interested in the post and your
candidature is liable for rejection, without any further notice.
b. Mere calling for verification of certificates / documents does not confer any right over selection / appointment.
c. You are called for verification of certificates / documents based on the particulars furnished in the on-line applications such as age, educational qualification, community, etc. The provisional
selection will be made only after verification / acceptance of certain documents, educational qualification possessed by you clarification regarding community status and its acceptance,
marks / rank list of the candidate etc. as the case may be, if any of your claims are found to be false or incorrect, their candidature is liable for rejection at any point of time.
d. You are summoned for verification of Original Certificates and hereby advised to appear with all the relevant documents in original (along with one set of self attested photo copies) without fail.
Failure to produce even any one of the essential documents will result in rejection of your candidature as Nurse.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (Arrange and bring in the same order)
1. Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ SSLC/ HSC)
2. Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC; HSC; Diploma/ Degree in Nursing or Provisional certificate etc. as per the notification) [Diploma / Degree in nursing should be
from a Government or Government approved Institution]
3. Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC /Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public
4. Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate) obtained on father’s name and not on husband’s name.
5. Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council Permanent Registration Certificate
6. Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after issue of the current notification (19th April 2015). (Specimen copy in next page)
7. Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which has last studied.
8. Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority(as per annexure 7A & 7B) (if applicable).
9. No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (as per Annexure 5)(if applicable)
10. An undertaking and Declaration to be submitted as in para 14 (Blank forms will be available at the verification centre)
11. Two (2) passport size colour photograph(with Name,and Application number on the reverse).
12. Any one of the Photo Identity Card issued by a Government Authority.
13. Challan copy (or) proof of payment of Exam fee already paid (either through on-line or off-line – Indian Bank Branch)
On-line (Credit / Debit card / Net banking payment details)
Card Type: Master card / Visa card; Name of the Bank & Card Number Authorisation code / date (if available)
Credit/Debit/Net Banking – Transaction ID with details of transaction statement and Card / A/c details.
Off-line payment details(Indian Bank Branch name, Challan number / date)
14. The Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc., in respect of Ex-Service woman.
15. The candidate will have to sign on the printed copy of on-line application (printed copy will be provided to the candidate at the venue)
MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB)
The Member Secretary,
Medical Services Recruitment Board,
7th floor, DMS Buildings,
359, Anna Salai,
Chennai 600 006.
The Director of Medical and Rural
Ref.No.073/MRB/E4/2014, Dated: 15 /09/2015
Sub: Medical Services Recruitment Board – Provisional Selection list for Nurses 2015 – Certain candidates not furnished the documents at the time of certificate verification – Now furnished the documents – Appointment and posting orders to be issued – Regarding.
Ref: Consolidated Provisional selection List of Nurses 2015 of MRB in Notification No.1/MRB/2015, dated: 17.08.2015
In the reference cited, consolidated provisional selection list of Nurses 2015 was published on 17.08.2015. I am to state that, while issuing the list of provisionallyselected candidates for sending the appointment and posting orders to your office, certain selected candidates have been marked with “(*)” andtheir provisional selection was withheld.
A number of provisionally selected candidates (whose selection was withheld) have now furnished the required documents. Their documents were verified.All such candidates who have furnished required documents may be considered for posting. Accordingly, the list of such candidates is forwarded herewith for issue of appointment and posting orders. In respect of the remaining candidates (marked with “(*)” as and when the documents are received (within the stipulated time) the same will be forwarded.
NURSES – 2015
LIST OF WITHHELD CANDIDATES RELEASED TO DMS FOR APPOINTMENT
Click Here to Access the list:-MRB_Nurses_2015_Release_of_Withheld_Nurses_to_DMS
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Website:- http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in