National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
(Dept of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, MSJ&E, Govt of India)
ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam PO, Chennai 603 112
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals who are eligible for appointment to the following post to be filled up purely on Contract basis.
Name of the post:- LECTURER IN SPECIAL EDUCATION (DeafBlind)
No of openins: 1
Fixed remuneration per month: Rs.40,000/- per month (Rupees forty thousand only). (Consolidated Pay – No other allowance, perks and incentives are
Essential Qualifications & Experience required :
(i) Master’s degree with a Diploma in Special education (DeafBlind)
(ii) Two years of experience in teaching in Special Schools with DeafBlind and / or research in the field at an Institution of higher education.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer applications in their day to day work.
(iv)Registration with RCI as professional.
Terms and conditions :-
1. A FIXED Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/- will be paid and no other allowance will be payable to Lecturer on contract basis.
2. The qualification & experience prescribed shall be reckoned on the date for receipt of Application.
3. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for interview call. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
4. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application.
5. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
6. The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification
8. The period of engagement will be upto 29.04.2016 or the re-joining of the regular incumbent from the leave, whichever is earlier. However, the Lecturer engaged on contract basis may leave the assignment any time during the period of contract, after giving a notice for one month.
9. NIEPMD reserves its right to terminate the contract of the contractual Lecturer without assigning any reason.
10. Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
11. The LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED IN APPLICATION IS 10th AUGUST 2015.
12. The filled in application form as per the prescribed proformaalongwith the copies of self-attested documents in proof of essential qualifications and experience shall be sent through SPEED POST to reach
“The DIRECTOR, NIEPMD” at the above mentioned address before the last date mentioned above (i.e., 10th AUGUST 2015). NIEPMD will not be responsible for any loss/delay in receipt of the applications. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Lecturer in Special Education (DB)”.
13.Incomplete application form or without supporting copies of certificates /documents will be summarily rejected.
Name of the post:- CONSULTANT (Accounts)
No of openings:- 1
Salary: Fixed remuneration per month: Rs.25,000/- per month (Rupees twenty five thousand only). (Consolidated Pay – No other allowance, perks and incentives are admissible.)
The LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FILLED IN APPLICATION IS 10th AUGUST 2015.
for more information:- http://niepmd.tn.nic.in/documents/contract_basis-0715.pdf