CLRI Recruitment 2017-18:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central government jobs in Chennai. CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute CLRI published latest employment news notification to fill up 8 job vacancies of Project Assistant posts. CLRI Recruitment 2017 – 18.
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview on 23rd May, 2017.
CLRI Recruitment 2017 – 18 vacancy details:
|Si. No.||Name of the Position||No. of Positions|
|1.||Project Assistant Level-II||04|
|2.||Project Assistant Level-II (OR) Project Assistant Level-III||02|
|3.||Project Assistant Level-III (OR) Project Associate Level-I||02|
CLRI Walk-in Interview details:
Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification, age etc. may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled on Tuesday, the 23rd May 2017 at BM Das Hall, CLRI at 09.00 AM onwards along with application form available in the website (www.clri.org) duly filled with Xerox copies/ photocopies of necessary certificates along with original certificates for verification and 2 passport size colour photographs.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be increase/ decrease in the number based on requirement.
2. Candidates found suitable for selection will be empaneled in addition to the positions required. Empaneled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
3. Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women/ Person with Disability and 3 years for OBC.
4. The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in Interview.
5. Final year/ Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
6. Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case it is co-terminus with the Project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
7. Candidates are requested not to send their applications in advance. Original certificates must be produced for verification at the time of Walk-in Interview.
8. Candidates coming after 11.00 AM shall normally not permitted for interview.
9. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
Download Detailed Advertisement: CLRI Recruitment April 2017_Notification
CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute CLRI website: http://clri.org/