ONGC Recruitment June 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates having MBBS degree and looking for central government jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., published latest employment notification to fill up 3 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer and Medical Officer (Occupational Health) posts.
Interested and eligible candidates and attend the walk-in-Interview held on 14th June, 2016.
ONGC Walk-in-Vacancy details:
1. General Duty Medical Officer on contract Basis – Full Time.
No of Posts: 2
Qualification: MBBS (As per IMC Act – 1956 with Registration from State Medical Council).
Salary: Rs.55,00 per month
2. Medical Officer (Occupational Health) on contract basis
No of Posts: 1
Qualification: MBBS (As per IMC Act – 1956 with Registration from State Medical Council) & Minimum 3 months Certification course viz., AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equvalent qualification from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) or any recognized Govt. Institute.
Salary: Rs.55,000 per month
Date of Interview: 14.06.2016 at 10:00 am onwards
Venue: ONGC, 9th Floor, CMDA Tower – I,
No.1, Gandhi Irwin Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600008
Terms & Conditions:
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period of maximum Two Years from 01.07.2016 to 30.06.2018. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with ONGC for the above engagement.
2. Selected Candidates for the above positions shall be required to work all job assignments of General Duty Medical Officer and Emergency Medical Officer/Occupational Health.
3. Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
4. Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend Interview.
6. Reservation as per Govt. of India instructions.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
8. Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview.
9. Candidates should bring all the original Certificates of Educational Qualifications.
10. Candidates should bring any Photo identity, such as Voter ID/Aadhar/PAN/Driving Licence.
11. Candidates should submit one set of self-attested photocopies of Certificates and one recent passport size photograph.
Download Detailed Advertisement: ONGC Recruitment Notification Walk-in-Interview June 2016 Chennai
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) website: http://www.ongcindia.com