Central Employment Exchange
Advertisement No. 01/2015 Date of Advertisement: 21.02.2015
Applications we invited for the following post(s) by various employers indicated in the advertise-ment up to 20.03.2015 in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by post/speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti dis-trict and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad the last date of receipt of application by the employer is 27.03.2015 Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Candidates are required to send their application direct to the respective employers. Applications for the post of One Vocational Instructor (Screen Printing) at Sl. No. 1 are to be sent to Head of Office, VRC for Handicapped CTI Campus, Guindy, Chennai-600032.
1. One Vocational Instructor (Screening Printing) – OBC – 1
Pay Nand-2: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
Age: 30 years. Qualification Essential/Desirable
1. Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification in the appropriate trade with at least 03 years practical experience or persons from the Defence Services ful-filling the prescribed educational qualification and having not less than 3 years service in the trade concerned. (Preference will be given to candidates trained in Advanced/Central Training Institute for Instructors in the appropriate Trade);
Duties : Non-Ministerial Teaching the disabled trainees.
Place of Work : Guindy, Chennai.
Applications for the post of Marketing Assistant at Serial no. 2 are to be sent to National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training, P.B. No. 1801, Cochin-16.
2. Marketing Assistant – UR-1
Pay Band 2: Rs. 9300-34800- + Grade Pay: Rs 4200/-
Age: 30 years.
Essential Qualification: –
(i) Bachelors Degree in Zoology or Fishery Science or Home Science or Industrial Fisheries from a recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Two years experience in marketing of fish handling or marine fisheries from a recognized fish processing and marketing concern or a Central or State Government organization or undertaking.
Desirable: (i) Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized Institution.
Plae of Work: Cochin, Kerala with All India Servie Liability.
Application for the post of Pharmacists (Unani) at Sl. No 3 are to be sent to CGHS (HQ), R.K. Puram, Sector-12, New Delhi-110022
3. Pharmacist (Unani) OBC-2, SC-1
Pay Band1: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Qualification: Matriculation with proficiency in Urdu
Place of work: New Delhi