Recruitment Summary: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Pro. Clerks for Branches in Jharkhand State under Bank’s Kolkata Region, apply before 14/12/2013.
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Clerks
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 26 Years.
Application Fee: Fee of Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST, to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format should be send to Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office.,Kolkata, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016, so as to reach on or before 14-12-2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 14/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link :http://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/website%20ranchi.pdf