Recruitment Summary: Applications are invited for the following posts under Government of India falling within the jurisdiction of Staff Selection Commission (NORTH WESTERN REGION), Chandigarh., apply before 27/12/2013.
Job Location: Chandigarh (Punjab)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Plant Protection Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 85 (UR-46,OBC-24,SC-11,ST-04) Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. degree in Entomology or Nematology or M.Sc. degree in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Nematology or M.Sc. degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 Years.
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for SCs, STs, Female candidates,Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen. However, such EXS candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Govt. in Civil side after availing the benefit given to them as EXS for their re-employment are eligible for age-relaxation only prescribed for EXS for securing another employment in a higher grade but will not be eligible for the benefit for reservation for EXS & would have to pay the requisite fee of Rs. 50/- for this recruitment. Fee concession is not admissible to sons & daughters or dependents of EXS. Service Clerks in the last year of their color service are also not exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Application, complete in all respects, should reach the Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9 Chandigarh-160017 by 27.12.2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 27/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://ssc-cr.org/noticeboard/Advertisement%2030-11-2013.pdf