Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates with Diploma in Auto CAD, 10th Pass & Primary or higher Standard passed (preferred ECNR) qualifications. Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) published latest employment news notification to fill up 63 vacancies in 3 different posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 28th April, 2016.
TCIL Vacancy 2016 details are as follows:
Name of the Post: Labor
No of Posts: 50 Vacancies
Primary or higher Standard passed (preferred ECNR).
Minimum 5 years experience in the civil works like excavation of trenches, laying of ducts/sub ducts/cables, rodding, mandrel testing, using of jack hammers for breaking concrete/asphalt etc. Preference for the experience in Telecom Civil Works.
Salary: 80 KD (Inclusive of food allowance (KD 70+10))
Name of the Post: Heavy Duty Driver
No of Posts: 11 Vacancies
10th Standard pass with Kuwaiti or GCC or Indian Driving License (ECNR preferred).
Minimum 2 years experience in driving heavy duty vehicles in Kuwait or GCC or in India (Half Lorries, Bus, Trucks, Crane, Machinery Handling such as Towing Cable trailers, Compressors, Winch Machines etc with lorries required to execute telecom civil works). Having full knowledge about the Kuwait traffic rules & regulations. Having knowledge of attending minor break down on roads.
Salary: 130 KD (Inclusive of food allowance (KD 115+15 Food))- for Valid Kuwaiti License.
100 KD inclusive of food allowance for GCC Valid or GCC/Kuwaiti Expired but valid Indian Driving license till attain Kuwaiti License.
85 KD inclusive of food allowance for Valid Indian Driving License till attain Kuwaiti License.
Note: For Kuwaiti License holder Drivers, Exit from Kuwait must be more than 2 years.
Name of the Post: Auto CAD Operator
No of Posts: 2 vacancies
Auto CAD Diploma from recognized Institute.
Experience : Minimum 5 years experience in preparing the Civil Drawing in AutoCAD. Entry of various types of data in different types of computer softwares. Preference for the Auto CAD experience in Telecom Works.
Salary: 125 KD (Inclusive of food allowance (KD 110+15))
How to Apply to TCIL Jobs 2016:
Necessary Instructions :
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 28th April 2016
2. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
3. Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU shall apply through proper channel. However a copy of the application may be sent in advance for consideration.
4. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s) upto the last date of receipt of applications.
5. The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with or without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Name of the posts applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
7. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without self attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
8. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Download Detailed Advertisement of TCIL Openings 2016: TCIL Recruitment April 2016
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) website: http://www.tcil-india.com