Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites online applications from eligible candidates for following posts:
1. Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help you in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
2. Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg format. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.\
3. Candidates should not submit more than one application form.
4. Registration Fee for the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.500/-, SC /ST: Rs.250/-.
5. The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the candidate in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the candidate will be able to fill his/her application form online.
6. Candidates can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
7. False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
8. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
9. After successful completion of Online Application the candidate will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
10. Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
11. Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on “I AGREE”.
12. Candidates should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere issuance of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents.
Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors of Police and its equivalent posts: TSLPRB Recruitment February 2016_510 Posts
Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspectors of Police (Communication) and Sub Inspectors of Police (PTO):
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Website: https://www.tslprb.in