Latest ITI (NCVT) Apprentice Training 2017-18 Recruitment Notification:
|OFB Recruitment Notification 2017 2018||Name of the Post||Date of Publication||No of vacancies||Last Date|
|OFMK Recruitment 2017-18 – 370 Group ‘C’ Job Vacancies Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Machinist, Welder Apply Online||Turner, Painter||11.02.2017||370||10.03.2017|
|OFRC Recruitment 2017 – 6948 Job Vacancies Non-ITI and ITI Apprentice 55th Batch Apply Online||Apprentice Trainee||14.01.2017||6948||08.02.2017|
Latest ITI (NCVT) Apprentice Training 2016-17 Recruitment Notification:
Latest Apprentice notification from Naval Ship Repair Yard and Naval Aircraft Yard (Koc) for Naval Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2016 to fill up Painter (General), Machinist, Turner, MRAC, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electroplater, Computer Operation of Programming Assistant (COPA), Instrument Mechanic, Tailor, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV).
Last Date to apply 30th July, 2016 (30.07.2016).
Last updated on 21st May 2016 (21.05.2016):
Ministry of Defence Ex-ITI Apprentice Recruitment notification May 2016:
The much awaited apprentice notification from Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Combat Vehicle Research & Develoment Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi published today (21.05.2016) for apprentice training 2016-17.
Interested and eligible candidates who wants to secure central government of India training position can apply within 30 days from the day of publication of this advertisement.
Latest Update on 18th May 2016:
Upcoming GAT & TAT Notification from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Mahendragiri:
ISRO Recruitment 2016 – 100 Posts Graduate & Technician Apprentice Apply Online
Latest Update on 9th May 2016:
Latest Update on 23rd April 2016 OFB Apprentice 2016
Government of India Ministry of Defence, IndianOrdnance Factories
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482005
Engagement of Graduate/Tech. & Tech. (Voc) Apprentices underSection-8(3a) of Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 & 1986), for one year training.
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian Citizens for one year Apprenticeship Training in Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur for those who have not undergone any training or job experience for a period of one year, after obtaining the Degree, Diploma, Technician (Vocational) Certificate.
1 CHEMICAL 10 5 2 2 1
2 ELECTRICAL 1 1 0 0 0
3 MECHANICAL 4 1 1 1 1
4 METALLURGY 1 1 0 0 0
5 CIVIL 1 1 0 0 0
6 ELECTRICAL 3 2 0 1 0
7 MECHANICAL 10 4 2 2 2
8 MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN 1 1 0 0 0
9 OFFICE SECRETARY/STENOGRAPHY 1 0 0 1 0
10 PURCHASING & STORE KEEPING 2 1 0 0 1
Total No of vacancies – 34
For degree and Diploma the individual should have concerned degree or diploma in any one of the above subject. For Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:- Higher Secondary + 2 Vocational Certificate holder having studied & passed under any of the above vocational stream.
Must be good mental & bodily health and must be free from any physical deformation.
PERIOD OF TRAINING: One year
STIPEND: For Engg. Graduate Trainees-Rs. 4983/-PM
For Diploma Engg. Trainees-Rs. 3542/-PM
For Technician (Vocational) -Rs. 2758/-PM
(No other allowance will be paid during the entire period of training.)
Selection will be made on marks on the basis of
a) Percentage of marks obtained in the Degree/Diploma/Vocational Certificate of the respective trades.
b) Oral test & medical exam at recruitment center.
HOW TO APPLY:
Self signed application should be furnished in plain paper with following details in CAPITAL letter in ENGLISH (1) Name (2) Father’s Name & occupation (3) Present Postal Address with contact number (4) Date of Birth (5) Qualification (a) Academic (b) Technical (6) Branch (7) category. Applicants must enclose two passport size photograph one pasted at the right top corner of the form and duly attested by Gazetted Officer another to be enclosed with the form and Attested Copies of certificate for proof of Age, Qualification & Caste to be enclosed. Application form should be completed in all aspect and to be sent to The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482005, directly by post or by hand not later than 20 days after publication of this advertisement.
Date, Time and Venue of oral test will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. However Sr. General Manager/OFK reserves the right to decide the mode of selection to be followed for the above.
It shall not be obligatory on the part to the employer to offer any employment to any apprentices after completion of training nor shall it to be obligatory for
the apprentices to accept any employment if offered. The candidates are advised to get themselves familiarized with the Rules & Regulations under theApprentices (Amendment) Act. 1986.
Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories conducts Trade Apprenticeship training every year for ITI, NCVT and SCVT candidates for various trades like CARPENTER, ELECTRICIAN, FITTER, MACHINIST, PAINTER, GENERAL, TURNER, WELDER, CNC PROGRAMER CUM OPERATOR, ELECTRICIAN, MECHANIC MACHINE TOOL MAINTENANCE, PROGRAMMING & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT, WELDER(G&E ), ELECTROPLATER, MACHINIST GRINDER, MECHANIC MACHINE TOOL MAINTENANCE and other Trades of Non-ITI and ex-ITI candidates.
Last year the 54th Batch of notification published and candidates were placed in total of 39 factories all over india comes under Government of India Ministry of Defence. The notice published from Ordnance factory Board Kolkata. Notification for the 55th Batch of Apprentic training is expected to be published soon and we will notify as soon as it is published.
Important Dates as per 54th Batch Notification published on 24th Jan 2015
1. Date of on-line registration of Application : 03/02/2015
2. Last Date of on-line Registration of Application : 28/02/2015
3. Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory : 07/03/2015
How to apply:
1. Visit www.examfeedback.net/ofb/ofb.aspx.
2. Click on the “Apply now” button to apply online.
3. Select your candidature type i.e. ITI or NON-ITI.
a. If ITI is chosen then enter the trade name, name of board, trade course name and duration.
b. If NON -ITI is chosen then enter the board name, Maths %, Science % and aggregate %.
4. Choose factory of your choice.
5. Choose language of question paper.
6. Choose your category.
7. Choose your disability details if applicable.
8. Enter your gender and date of birth.
9. Enter your personal details.
10. Enter the details of IPO Number. (also ensure that you write your serial number and your signature at the back side of the IPO.
11. Read the declaration and caution very well before clicking on the accept button. Once you click on it, it will be treated that you have accepted and you are solely responsible for all the entries you have made.
12. Tick the declaration and then click on the accept button.
13. System will inform the saved Serial Number. Kindly note down this Serial Number carefully as it is your unique identifier.
14. Upload scanned color photograph (max. size 20 kb in .jpg format only).
15. Upload scanned signature (max. size 20 kb in .jpg format only).
16. Take a printout of filled in application form.
17. Before submission of the hard copy of the application form along with all the documents, please ensure that all the documents have been signed and also ensure that you have written your application serial number at the back side of the IPO.
18. Ensure to post the filled in application form along with required credentials to the concerned factory within due date.
We will publish the notification for Trade Apprentices for 55th Batch to under apprentices Act 1961 and disabilities Act 1995 in ordnance factories as soon as it is released.
Ordnance Factory Board website: ofbindia.gov.in