UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAM, 2015
Union Public Service Commission will be conducting Personality Test/ Interview for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2015 at Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi‐110069 w.e.f. 11th January, 2016. The Commission has uploaded the e‐Summon letter for Interview/Personality Test on its website (http://www.upsc.gov.in). The candidates are advised to download their e‐Summon letter along with all its enclosures and take a printout thereof. The candidates will have to produce the printout of their e‐Summon letter at the allotted venue. In case the photograph is not visible or not available on the e‐summon letter, candidates are advised to carry identical photographs for verification along with proof of identity such as Identity Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport etc. to the venue of the Personality Test/Interview. No paper Summon Letter will be issued for this Personality Test/Interview by the Commission. The PT Board/ Interview schedule is also available on the aforesaid website.
2. Candidates are advised to bring 2 recent identical photographs and all original documents, with a copy thereof, showing date of birth, educational qualification, caste/community certificate etc., failing which they will not be interviewed.
3. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel. Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
PERSONALITY TEST PROGRAMME FOR CENTRAL ARMED POLICE
FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION – 2015
1. The Personality Test / Interview for the candidates for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination – 2015 has been scheduled from 11th January, 2016.
2. The individual candidates have been informed through e. mail at their respective addresses.
3. The time for reporting for the Forenoon Session is 0900 Hrs. and for the Afternoon Session is 1300 Hrs.
4. Candidates will have to bring all their original documents for verification of date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate etc. & 02 photographs, failing which they would not be interviewed.
5. The detailed Programme for Personality Test for individual candidate is subject to final scrutiny and determination of eligibility and is as under : –
Download Detailed Result: UPSC Recruitment_PT-CAPF2015_eng
Union Public Service Commission Webiste: http://www.upsc.gov.in