UPSC Result 2015 – Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015 CDS I declared on 04.12.2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2015-
DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT THERE OF.
The following are the lists, in order of merit of 190 candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in February, 2015 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 140th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. 199/ 16F/PC.
2. There are some common candidates in the three lists for various courses.
3. The number of vacancies, as intimated by the Government is 200 for Indian Military Academy [including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders], 45 for Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala -[ General Service] including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders](Naval Wing) and 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
4. The Commission had recommended 4787, 2921 and 595 as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy/ Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidates finally qualified are those after SSB test conducted by Army Head Quarters.
5. The results of Medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
6. Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, Provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in
original, in support of Date of Birth/Educational qualification etc., certificates claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters, as per their first choice.
7. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters.
8. These results will also be available on the UPSC website at http.//www.upsc.gov.in However, marks of the candidates will be available on the website after completion of its complete process i.e. after declaration of final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2015.
9. For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission’s Office, either in the person or on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 Hours & 17:00 Hours on any working days.
Download Detailed Result: Final_Rslt_CDS_I_2015_Engl_F_2015
Union Public Service Commission Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/