GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2015
Based on the results of the Combined Medical Services written Examination, 2015 held by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION on 28th June, 2015 and the interviews for Personality Test held in September – November, 2015, the following is the list, in order of merit, of the candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service, Central Government Health Services and East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporations.
2. A total number of 1202 candidates have been recommended for appointment as under:
Category Number of candidates recommended
General 534 ( including 28 PH-I ) candidates
Other Backward Classes (OBC ) 384 ( including 12 PH-I ) candidates
Scheduled Castes ( SC ) 186 ( Including 04 PH-I ) candidates
Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) 98 ( including 01 PH-I ) candidates
TOTAL 1202 ( including 45 PH-I ) candidates
3. In accordance with Rule 13 (4) and (5) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2015, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under:
GENERAL OBC SC ST TOTAL
200 169 28 03 400
4. Appointments to the various posts will be made according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions and all verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment of candidates to various services shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of services expressed by them.
5. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under:
GENERAL OBC SC ST Total
734 384 186 98 1402
( including 45 PH-I )
6. The candidature of 231 recommended candidates with Roll Nos. are provisional are available in the below url:
The offer of appointment to the provisional candidates will not be issued till the Commission verify the original documents awaited from such candidates. The provisionality of these candidates will remain valid only for a period of six months from the date of declaration of final result. In case the candidate fails to submit the requisite documents as required by the Commission within this period, their candidature will be cancelled and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
7. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information /clarification regarding their Examination/recruitments on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. Website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of result.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/