GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
On the basis of the Result of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission from 18th to 23rd December, 2015, the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for the Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. The Personality Test for these candidates is likely to commence from 08th March 2016. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. Detailed program for the Personality Test will be uploaded on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The e-Summon letters will be made available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in on 23.02.2016. The Qualified candidates who are unable to download their e-Summon Letters from the Commission’s Website at least 5 days before the commencement of the said Personality Test/Interview should immediately contact the Office of the Commission either on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
3. The Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original Certificates in support of their claims pertaining to Age, Educational Qualifications, Community, Physical Handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC/ PH Certificates, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the Website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test, intimated to the candidates, will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through Fax or letters.
6. The mark sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Result: UPSC Result_wr_csm_2015_eng
Union Public Service Commission website: http://www.upsc.gov.in