Recruitment Summary: Applications were invited through advertisement published For the various post of Apprentices in following, apply before 03/12/2013.
Job Location: Jharkhand
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 72 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.1490/-, Rs.1700/-, Rs.1970/-, Rs.2220/- per month, depending on period of Apprenticeship training as per Gazette Notification No.5771 dated 18.10.2010.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 %( aggregate) marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 45 %( aggregate) marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training). One Year Training.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be called for interview based on the number of applications received and on merit basis.
How to Apply: Application to be forwarded as per format through speed post ONLY and addressed to Dy.General Manager (Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 on or before 03/12/2013.
- Last Date to Apply : 03/12/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ucil.gov.in/web/jobs/Advt.No.10-2013%28Apprentice%29.pdf