Uttarakhand Urban sector Development Investment Program (UUSDIP) invites applications from eligible candidates vacant likely to fall vacant posts at PMU, Dehradun and various Pills on Deputation basis:
|Name of Post||Nos.||Minimum Educational/ Technical Qualification/Experience||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|01||Superintending Engineer level. Experience in 25 years for Public Health Engineering Works/PSUs of Gol/State Gov. Experience in EAP projects are preferred||37400-67000
(Grade Pay- 8700)
|2.||Water Supply & Waste Water Management Engineer||02||Executive Engineer 15600-39100 (Grade pay — 6600 & 7600 as the case may be) — Graduate Engineer with 05 years experience as Assistant Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer level with minimum OS years experience preferable 08 years experience.||15600-39100
|3.||Procurement Officer||01||Executive Engineer level with 15 years experience in Civil Engineering Department and exposure to EAP procurement procedures.||15600-39100
|4.||Assistant Engineer (WS&WWME)||01||Graduate Engineer as Assistant Engineer/ Additional Assistant Engineer with
03 years experience or Diploma Engineer as Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer with 07 years experience.
(Grade Pay- 5400)
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Graduate Engineer as Assistant Engineer/Additional Assistant Engineer with 03 year experience or Diploma Engineer as Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer with 07 years of experience.||15600-39100
(Grade Pay 5400)
1. The initial appointment will be made for a period of 01 year which can be extended by 01 year at a time based on performance and the ompetent authority reserves the right to withdraw the aforesaid advertisement/posts without issuing any prior notice
2. Above positions are time bound and co-terminus with the Project and the engagement under this does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly for any regular appointment in UUSDIP.
3. Applicants working in Government and wish to come on deputation shall apply along with relevant documents. Advance application can be made through e-mail immediately.
4. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Interested candidates may apply with CV and relevant documents.
6. All deputation allowances are applicable for selected candidates.
Last date of receipt of applications is 31.12.2015
Click Here to download application form: UUSDIP Recruitment ApplicationForm
Click Here for detailed advertisement form: UUSDIP Vacancy Notification 18-12-2015
Uttarakhand Urban sector Development Investment Program (UUSDIP) Website: http://uusdip.org