The Authority would like to fill up one post of Assistant Director General (ADG) (Director level) and three posts of Private Secretary in its Headquarters at Delhi.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-IV(Rs.37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- for the Post of ADG. Pay band-II (Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs.48001- for the Posts of Private Secretary.
Eligibilitytonne Post of ADG:
i. Officers of Central Government/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts to that of Director’s post in the Central Government Ministries.
ii. Officers who may be at the end of their tenure under Central Staffing Scheme and may be interested in continuing on deputation under Non-Central Staffing Scheme subject to ‘No Objection Certificate’ from DoP&T.
1. Experience of Management of Projects, IT Networks, Data centres, IT Inventory Management, Planning and Implementation of IEC activities, Public Relations.
2. Experience of dealing with State Government Departments/Agencies; Development Programmes/Schemes.
3. Experience of wide ranging issues of Financial Inclusion with experience of Financial Sector would be preferred.
Eligibility for the Post of Private Secretary:
i. Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same scale of pay (Rs.9300-34800 Plus garde pay 4800/-) PB – II
OR Having 5 years of working experience PB- II, pay scale of r9300 – 3400 plus Grade Pay 4200/-
2. Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/UTs Autonomous bodies
3. The maximum age for Appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation:
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further penod of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training 0.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoP&T’s O.M. of 17.6.2010.
The officer appointed In the UIDAI will be eligible for General pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees. Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is on or before 07.06.2015 for the post of ADG and on or before 15.06.2015 for the posts of Private Secretary