FACT Apprentices Notification June 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the degree holders in Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering. and looking for central government trainee positions in Kerala. Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) published latest employment notification to fill up 14 vacancies of Apprentice trainee posts in various disciplines of Engineering degree.
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Schedule as per the following schedule.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
No of Posts: 14
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering.
Eligibility : A Pass in Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 01.08.2016.
Age limit : Candidate should not have crossed 25 years as on 01.08.2016.
|Date of Written
|Civil & Computer||2 + 2||27.06.2016||09.00 a.m|
1. APPLICATION NEED NOT TO BE SENT.
2. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates is allowed as per rules (PWD candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline Apprenticeship
2. The stipend and period of training will be as per Apprentice Act (Period of Training – One Year, Stipend Rs.4984/- per month for Graduate Apprentices.
3. Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates.
i) Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
ii) 2 copies of Passport size photos
iii) Degree Certificate and Mark list.
iv) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate)
(Issued latest by 6 months and by an officer not less than the rank of a Thahsildar).
v) Disability Certificate (for PH candidates) from competent Medical Board.
4. The selection will be based on the following criteria:
i) Qualifying Examination 50% marks
ii) Written test 50% marks
5. Candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
Candidates with student ID in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) only will be permitted for the written exam.
6. The written test (with respect to the Branch studied and multiple choice type) will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi.
Test will be of one hour duration.
7. Students awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their University. For those not submitted the
conversion certificate the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
8. Dependents of FACT Employees must submit a Dependency certificate from HR Department while appearing for the written test.
9. Details are also available at our website “www.fact.co.in” home page.
10. FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may
appear on other websites
Download Detailed Advertisement: FACT Graduate Apprentice June 2016
Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) website: http://www.fact.co.in