ICAR DKMA Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central government jobs in India in the field of research. ICAR DKMA published latest employment notification to fill up 4 vacancies of SRF and Young Professional-II posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Interview as per the schedule below.
Project Name: Development of e-publication system for UG/PG e-textbook for funding.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No of Posts: 3
Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated) + HRA
Tenure: Up to March, 2017
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 28.06.2016 at 10:00 AM in Room No. 705, DK.MA, KAB-1, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110 012.
Age Limit: For SRF – Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women (These limits are relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as per the Government oflndia norms)
Project Name: KRISHI – ICAR Research Data Repository for Knowledge Management.
No of Posts: 1
Rs.25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Tenure of the project: Up to March, 2017
Date of walk-in-Interview: 30.06.2016 at 10:00 AM in Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-1, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110012
Age Limit: The age limit of Young Professional II is 21 to 45 years (These limits are relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as oer the Government of India norms)
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualification are invited to appear for Walk In at Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110 012 with application, Bio-data support of the SC/ST/OBC certificate (where applicable) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
2. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificate which will be returned to them.
3. The appointment is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
4. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment at this centre, as the position is co-terminus with the scheme.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
6. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
7. The decision of Project Director, Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, KAB-I, ICAR. New Delhi- 110012 will be final and binding in all respects.
Download Detailed Advertisement: ICAR Recruitment June 2016
ICAR website: http://www.icar.org.in