ICI Tirupati Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central government jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Indian Culinary Institute (ICI) published latest employment notification to fill up 4 vacancies for various posts. ICI Tirupati Recruitment 2016.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 29th July, 2016.
Following vacancies will be filled by ICI Tirupati under this recruitment drive.
1. Faculty Member (Food Production/Culinary Arts)
2. Faculty Member (Food and Beverage Service)
3. Administrative Officer
ICI Tirupati Vacancy Details of Teaching and non-Teaching Staff posts:
ICI Tirupati invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff on Contract for its Tirupati campus. Applications are invited against the following positions:
1. Faculty Member (Food Production/Culinary Arts) – One position @ consolidated salary of Rs. 48000/- p.m.
2. Faculty Member (Food and Beverage Service) – One position @ consolidated salary of Rs. 48000/- p.m.
3. Administrative Officer – One position @ consolidated salary of Rs. 47000/- P.M
4. Accountant – One position @ consolidated salary of Rs. 30000/- p.m.
Essential Eligibility criteria
For Faculty Member (Sl. No. 1 & 2)
1) Educational Qualifications: First Class Graduate in Hospitality Administration or Culinary Arts of not less than three years duration from a recognized University or Institute with Post Graduate Degree either in Hospitality Management/Administration or in any allied subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute.
2) Experience: 5 years experience out of which at least 2 years in teaching in any relevant subject in a reputed Institute of at least UG level and at least 2 years experience in the hotel industry in the relevant field / trade.
For Administrative Officer (Sl. No. 3)
1) Educational Qualifications: Graduation from a recognised University. Commerce graduates will be given preference.
2) Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in administration and accounts in Government / Semi Government Organizations or PSUs or Commercial or Educational Institutions.
For Accountant (Sl. No. 4)
1) Educational Qualifications: Graduate in Commerce with knowledge of computers
2) Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in accounts in Government / Semi Government Organizations or PSUs or Commercial or Educational Institutions.
For all Positions:
Age: Maximum 63 years as on 1st July, 2016
Remuneration/Compensation: As indicated against each position. No other allowance(s) is admissible. The person engaged may avail one day CL per month over and above the week-end closed days.
Period of Contract: Initially for one academic year. May be extended beyond one year on the basis of need and performance.
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may please send their detailed resume through e-mail to [email protected] latest by 29th July 2016.
Note: For retired faculty members of Central Institutes of Hotel Management/ State Institute of Hotel Management who have experience of teaching in the Undergraduate/ Post Graduate courses therein, the essential qualifications may be relaxed.
Download Detailed Advertisement: ICI Tirupati Recruitment Notification 2016
Indian Culinary Institute ICI website: http://www.ici.nic.in