IIST Recruitment 2016-17:
Excellent opportunity for degree holders in M.Sc or equivalent and looking for central government jobs in Kerala. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST published latest employment news notification (Advt. No: IIST/ Admn/RMT/09/2016) to fill up 6 vacancies. IIST Recruitment 2016-17.
As per the latest recruitment notification from IIST 6 vacancies will be filled up for the post of Junior research fellow. Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18th August, 2016 at IIST Campus, Valiamala, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala.
IIST REcruitment 2016-17 vacancy details:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of vacancies: 6
First Class M.Sc or equivalent degree in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
First Class M.Sc or equivalent degree in Physics with First Class M.Tech or equivalent degree in Optoelectronics, optics or related areas.
Candidates with experience in laser, optics will be preferred.
consolidated pay: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA
1. Only Indian citizens need apply.
2. Age limit: 35 years as on the date of walk-in -interview (SC/ST/OBC/Persons With Disability (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per rules).
3. Tenure of the JRF will be initially for a period of One year and will be extendable on need and performance basis.
4. In case more number of candidates turn up for walk-in-interview there will be a subject oriented written test for duration of one hour and shortlisted candidates only will be interviewed on the same day itself.
5. Candidates should appear for written test/walk-in-interview in person with original certificates proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., along with any other relevant information (like copies of publication, awards, recommendations etc.)
6. Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificate/ testimonials along with the application and submit the same on the date of walk-in-interview.
7. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD should produce copies of the relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
8. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned is required in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies.
9. No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the written test/walk-ininterview.
10. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
Government of India, Department of Space
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
[Declared as Deemed to be University under Sec.3 of the UGC Act 1956]
Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram -695 547, Kerala
Download Application Format: IIST JRF_Application Format
Download Detailed Advertisement: IIST Recruitment 2016_August_Notification – JRF
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST website: https://www.iist.ac.in/