Latest ITI (NCVT) Apprentice 2016-17 various trades:
You might also be interested in various ITI Apprentice training notification published recently. Here is a notification from Naval Shipyard Kochi Notification.
PHBPL Non-Officers recruitment-Result of Written Test held at Bhubaneswar on 3.7.2016-Advt No PHBPL/HR/P/41 (Recruitment(Non-Officer))-2016:
Engineering Assistant(T&I)Download PDF
Engineering Assistant (Electrical)Download PDF
IOCL Technical Apprentice 2016:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its Bongaigaon Refinery at Dhaligaon, Assam.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 /1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade / Disciplines mentioned below:
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. The consolidated stipend payable shall be as mentioned below or as revised (under the Act) from time to time, Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the state of Assam.
IOCL Technical Apprentice 2016 Vacancy Details:
|Code||Trade / Discipline||Qualification||Period of
|A1||Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator
(Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical
|3 Years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry! Industrial Chemistry)||18||30||17||2||3||8||Rs 6970/- – 1st year Rs 7220/- – 2nd year|
|A2||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline-Mechanical||Matric with 2 (two) year ITI (Fitter) course||12||5||4||0||0||1||Rs 6970/-|
|A3||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline-Mechanical||3 Years Full time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry)||36||10||7||0||1||2||Rs 6490/- -1s’ year
Rs 6700/- – 2nd year
Rs 6970/- – 3’d year
|A4||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Chemical||3 Years Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering||12||25||15||1||3||6||Rs 7530/-|
|AS||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Mechanical||3 Years Full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||12||10||7||0||1||2||Rs 7530/-|
|A6||Technician Apprentice Discipline-Electrical||3 Years Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering||12||5||4||0||0||1||Rs 7530/-|
|A7||Technician Apprentice Discipline- Instrumentation||3 Years Full time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application as per format given in the advertisement by email to email@example.com
2. PWD candidates with less than 40% of permanent disability are not eligible. The PWD candidates are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority as per the Persons with Disabilities (equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amended Rules, 2009, failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered. Persons with Disabilities [OH and HH] must be capable of performing the task assigned to them / take instructions using suitable aids and appliances.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidates should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt, of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/section (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate there as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., (Bongaigaon Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
4. The candidate must have possessed the prescribed qualification as on 17.07.2016.
5. Candidates applying for more than one Trade / discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
6. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement/employment, if recruited.
7. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
8. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate to be ineligible.
How to apply:
Candidates undertaking the responsibility of correctness of particulars/details required in the application format will ensure that he possess all the relevant certificates/testimonials/proofs/supporting documents specially for Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, etc. and such other particulars/information at the time of submission of application format. Candidates interested to submit application for any one of the above-mentioned disciplines will have to follow the steps mentioned below :
i. 1st Step Type & fill the application format in A4 size paper
ii. 2nd Step Furnish particulars of personal details, educational details, communication details etc. and such other information as sought in the application format.
iii. 3rd Step Paste his / her passport size photograph and signature in designated place of the format.
iv. 4th Step Scan the filled up application format after affixing photograph with signature in PDF format (Not more than 1MB, 200 dpi in colour)
v. 5th Step Submit the duly filled clean visible scanned application format through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to remember:
Application/ e-mail received after 08-07-2016 (5 PM) would be summarily rejected.