Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for ATC, Observer & Pilot Posts: Indian Navy has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Pilot/ Observer/ Air Traffic Controller (ATC) as Officer vacancies in Short Service Commission for course commencing July 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-08-2017 to 16-09-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 17
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission Officer
Name of the Entry:
1. Air Traffic Controller (ATC): 05 Posts
2. Observer: 04 Posts
3. Pilot: 08 Posts
Candidates should be born between 02-07-1993 to 01-07-1997 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-1, born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-2, born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-3 Posts.
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university/ educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course respectively, for ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X.
Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (Stage I) & Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview (Stage II).
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26-08-2017 to 16-09-2017.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY ONLINE:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login your self.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 26-08-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2017.
Date of Conducing SSB (Interview): Dec 17 – Mar 18