MDSU Recruitment 2016-17:
Excellent opportunity for Graduates looking for state government jobs 2016 in Rajasthan. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University MDSU published latest employment news notification (Advertisement: Estt. 01/2016) to fill up 29 vacancies. MDSU Recruitment 2016-17. Candidates looking for teaching and non-Teaching govt. jobs 2016 in Rajasthan can apply using prescribed format of application.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through proper channel on or before 11th November 2016 for Teaching posts and 9th November for Non-Teaching posts.
No. F.1()Estt./NDSU/2016/5878 Teaching professional govt. jobs 2016:
|Name of Subject||Professor||Associate
|8||Pure & Applied Chemistry||1||1||1|
1. On-line Application Form, qualifications and eligibility conditions as prescribed by University/UGC and other terms & conditions are available on the University website http://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/, http://www.mdsuexam.org/ from 10-10-2016.
2. Last date of submission of on-line application is 10-11-2016.
3. Print-out of duly filled online Application Form alongwith all necessary and supporting documents and a Demand Draft (Processing fee) must reach The Registrar, MDS University Ajmer 305 009 latest by 15-11-2016 by 04:30 P.M.
4. Demand Draft (Processing Fee) of Rs. 500/- for the post of Assistant Professor, Rs. 600/- for Associate Professor and Rs. 700/- for Professor must be in favour of The Registrar, MDS University, Ajmer payable at Ajmer.
5. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates will be half of what has been mentioned above.
6. The sealed envelope containing Application Form alongwith suporting documents must be clearly superscribed on top: “Application Form for the Post of , Subject
7. All posts mentioned above are unreserved.
8. The candidates are required to visit the University website regularly as the information with regard to these posts, if any, shall be notified thereon.
9. The earlier Advertisement No. F.1 (61) Estt./MDSU/2010/42806 dated 01-12-2010 & Advertisement NO. Estt. 01/2011 dated 18-01-2011 stands cancelled.
10. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up and to increase or decrease any of the posts mentioned above.
Non-Teaching Posts Details:
Download Detailed Advertisement, Application format and Qualification:
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University website: http://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/