MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2016:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for government jobs in Maharashtra. Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur published latest employment news notification to fill up multiple vacancies. MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2016 invites applications from eligible candidates for Professor of Law, Associate Professor of Law, Assistant Professor (Law, English, History, Political Science and Sociology).
Latest Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification MNLU Nagpur October 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the prescribed format of application on or before 30th July, 2016.
MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur invites applications for the following regular / long term contract / contractual positions : Professor of Law, Associate Professor of Law, Assistant Professor (Law, English, History, Political Science and Sociology).
How to Apply for MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must apply in the prescribed form available on the University website : www.mnlunagpur.edu.in. Incomplete applications in any respect shall not be considered. The University will not be responsible for any postal / courier delay at any stage.
2. Filled-in Application Form must reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, Judicial Officers Training Institute (JOTI), Civil Lines, C. P. Club Road, Nagpur 440001, Maharashtra, on or before July 30, 2016; E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org, contact No: +91-7410094602 (M) with Demand Draft of Rs.750/- for general and Rs.500/- for reserved categories drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur”, payable at Nagpur.
3. The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of <–name of the post ->”.
4. The Applicants are required to send an advance scanned copy of Filled-in Application to email@example.com
5. The reservations will be followed as per the norms of the University Grants Commission / Government of India / Government of Maharashtra.
6. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed; or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Those who are possessing higher qualifications and exposure to National Law University system shall be given preference in short-listing the candidates. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinise the applications and short-list the candidates. Call letters for written test / interview / interaction will be sent only to the short-listed candidates and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
7. It would be open to the University to consider the names of suitable persons who may not have applied, but recommended by experts in their respective fields.
8. The University will have the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience etc.
9. The University may offer lower post to a candidate who may have applied for a higher post in case suitable candidates are not available for the advertised posts.
10. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such a candidate.
11. The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview / interaction. The University may conduct written test / skill test or seminar / colloquium / mock class as method of selection.
12. No interim queries regarding written test / interview/ interaction / selection will be entertained by the University.
13. The number of posts may also vary depending on the need of the University. The University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The University may also consider the candidates for appointment on contractual basis / on consolidated pay / with pay protection of present position on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
14. The University reserves the right to modify / cancel / withdraw any communication made to the candidates(s), even after appointment, if this has been the result of some inadvertent mistake either in the advertisement or the recruitment process which may have been detected at a different stage.
15. The University reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who may have been shortlisted based on wrong information provided by the candidate. Persons who may be selected / appointed based on wrong information supplied by the candidate may be terminated at any stage.
16. The applicants who are currently employed must submit a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their current employer along with their application, without which their application will not be considered further.
17. The applicants from reserved categories must submit an attested copy of the relevant certificates signed by the appropriate authority along with their application form.
18. The applicants shall have to produce original documents at the time of interview / interaction.
19. Incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate, etc.) will be rejected at the threshold.
20. The decision of the University authorities during the different stages of the selection process will be final and binding.
21. Selected candidates will be governed by the Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur Service and Financial Regulations.
22. All selected candidates, including those on a tenure post for a fixed term, will be on probation for one year; their performance will be reviewed before the probationary period is over, after which they could be confirmed, terminated or their probationary period extended, if found necessary.
23. In case of any dispute / suit or legal proceeding against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Nagpur, which is the Headquarters of the University.
Download Detailed advertisement: MNLU Nagpur Recruitment 2016_ Faculty Recruitment Advertisement
Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur website: http://www.mnlunagpur.edu.in