Latest NITPY Govt. Jobs updated on 02.12.2016
|Advertisement No.||Qualification||No of vacancies||Last Date|
|NITPY Walk-in-Interview 2016 – 15 Vacancies Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs Application Format||NITPY/02/2016-17/T&NT/171216||Graduation||15||17.12.2016|
NITPY Recruitment July 2016
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Research Associate (RA) under the Special Manpower Development Programme for Chip to Systems Development (SMDPC2SD) project carried out by Department of ECE.
Funding Agency of the Project: DeitY/MCIT, New Delhi
Name of the post: Research Associate
Number of Vacancy: 01.
1. Analysis and verification of collected data
2. Maintenance and development of lab equipment
3. Carrying R&D work
4. Guiding UG students on their project work in speech processing, VLSI and related works.
5. Assisting students during the lab classes on speech processing, VLSI and DSP
6. Undergoing training in advanced topics on signal processing and VLSI
7. Preparation of project reports to the project monitoring and project funding group
8. Developing the skills on advanced signal/speech processing and VLSI
9. Any other administration duties assigned by CI or Co-CI
Salary and Tenure:
The initial salary may be fixed from Rs.30, 000 (consolidated) for the RA depending upon the previousexperience. The post is purely temporary in nature. The appointment may initially be made for a period of 1 year and the tenure may be extended for an additional 1year depending upon the performance.
The minimum qualification is I Class M.E. / M.Tech and B.E/ B.Tech in Signal Processing / VLSI System with sound working knowledge on VLSI CAD Tools and relevant areas.
The completely filled in application form, summary sheet and all necessary enclosures be sent in a sealed cover Super scribed with “Application for the post of Research Associate” under SMDP-C2SD Project and the application should be sent to: The Registrar, SMDP-C2SD project, PKCE Campus, Nehru Nagar, NIT Puducherry, Karaikal – 609605.
The filled application should reach the mentioned address by speed post latest by July 22, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. The interview date will be informed by e-mail or telephone & the list will be displayed on institute website. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degree and other testimonials along with photocopies must be produced at the time of interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Download Detailed Advertisement:
National Institute of Technology Puducherry NITPY website: http://www.nitpy.ac.in