PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016-17:
Excellent opportunity for Diploma holders in Electrical, Telecom and looking for central government jobs in India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL published latest employment news notification (Advt No. SR-I/02/2016) to fill up 72 vacancies. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016-17.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using online submission of applications on or before 31st August, 2016.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 vacancy details:
|SL||Name of Post||Vacancy||Reservation||ExSM*||PwD*|
|UR||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST||Posts reserved for||Posts identified suitable for|
Reservation to the respective categories will be according to post based rosters as per prevailing cadre strength on applicable percentage. Reservation, relaxations and concession to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives as applicable.
Selection Process of PGCIL:
1 Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Written Test
2 Diploma Trainee (Telecom) Written Test
3 Jr. Technician Trainee(Electrical) Written Test & Trade Test
4 Assistant Gr.IV(Finance) Written Test & Computer Skill Test
For the Post of
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
2. Diploma Trainee (Telecom)
Rs. 360/- [Rs.300 + (Rs. 60 Bank Charges)]
For the Post of
3. Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
4. Assistant Gr.IV(Finance)
Rs. 260/- [Rs.200 + (Rs. 60 Bank Charges)]
How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Current recruitment:
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section -> Job Opportunities Section. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 10.08.2016 (10.00 Hrs) to 31.08.2016 (23.59 Hrs). Candidates have to register themselves online at
http://www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section -> Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for SRTS-I” with valid e-Mail ID.
Important Dates to remember:
1. Online Registration Start Date 10.08.2016 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Start Date of depositing Fee through SBI challan 12.08.2016
3. Online Registration Closing Date 31.08.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
4. Last Date of remittance of applications process charges/ Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only) 02.09.2016 (17.00 Hrs)
5. Cutt-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit 31.08.2016
6. Availability of Admit cards on website Will be notified subsequently.
7. Date of Written Test Will be notified subsequently.
Download Detailed Advertisement: PGCIL Recruitment August 2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited website: http://www.powergridindia.com/