Sanchi University Recruitment 2017:
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for Teaching Faculty posts in Madhya Pradesh. Sanchi University published latest employment news notification (Advt. No. :1471/SUBIS/Acd./2016) to fill up 46 vacancies. Sanchi University Recruitment 2017.
Sanchi University of Buddhist—Indic Studies invites applications for various academic positions in the University on direct recruitment basis. A number of faculty positions for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor (Selection Grade. Senior Grade & Junior Grade) & Librarian are available in various Schools/Centers of the University. The University is seeking highly qualified. dedicated. academically productive & research oriented faculty who have strong commitment towards innovative teaching and high quality research with a keen insight towards knowledge creation in the following subjects/disciplines. The category-wise details of advertised posts (Reservation for M.P. (India) Domicile Candidates only) are as under:
Sanchi University Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. el
|LIBR||Librarian (37400-67000+AGP 10000)||1||UR|
|Professor (37400-67000+AGP 10000)|
|PR-SOIS||Sanatana Marina S Inn Studies||1||UR|
|PR-IBS||International Buddhist Sales||1||SC|
|Associate Professor (37400-67000+AGP 9000)|
|ASP-SDIS||Meet Indian Hislory, Can 3 Archissopy||1||SC|
|ASP-SNS||Social & Natural Sown||1||UR|
|Assistant Professor Selection Grade (15600-39100+AGP 8000)|
|APS-18S||Intennorat Buddha Studies||1||PH-OH|
|APS-IS||Indian tomography & Sabana||1||UR|
|Assistant Professor Senior Grade (15600-39100+AGP 7000)|
|APSR-SOIS||seen Philosophy 1||PH-VII|
|APSRSOIS-T||Tanya Shasta 1||UR|
|AP$R-AE||Mena., Leonine 1||CeC|
|APSR-IA-00||Indian Darn & Diana||1||SC|
|APSR-A-IS||Asian lowgraphy 3 Sculpture||1||UR|
|Assistant Professor Junior Grade (15600-39100+AGP 7000)||1|
UR : Unreserved, ST-Scheduled Tribe, SC : Scheduled Caste, OBC : Other Backward Class
PH-OH : Physically Handicapped – Orthopaedically Handicapped
PH-HC : Physically Handicapped – Hearing Handicapped
PH-VH : Physically Handicapped – Visually Handicapped
How to Apply for Sanchi University Recruitment 2017:
1. Recruitment for aforementioned posts shall be done as per the SUBIS Educational Services (Collegiate Branch) Recruitment Rules 2014 under the aegis of Sanchi
2. For more details about Posts, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Fees etc., candidates can visit recruitment section of the university website
3. Interested candidates may apply online through www.sanchiuniv.org.in till the midnight of 30.01.2017.
4. Fee of application form can only be made through Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit card.
5. The system generated hardcopy of duly filled online form diligently signed (by the candidate) along with all relevant documents self-attested by the candidate should be sent to the University through Registered/Speed Post/Courier/By hand till 05.30 PM on Friday, 03.02.2017.
6. Applications which are not submitted online and signed hardcopies of which are not received by the university/processed through any other mode(ex. email-fax) will not be entertained.
7. One-third of the seats from all categories are reserved for female candidates.
8. Corrigendum/addendeum if any shall be posted on the university website only. It shall be the responsibility of the Candidates to monitor the same.
9. The university reserves all the rights of final decisions for any advertised post.
Important Dates to remember:
Last date for online submission : 30.01.2017
Last date for receiving form along with relevant documents : 03.02.2017
Sanchi University website: http://www.sanchiuniv.org.in/