VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016:
Latest VOCPT ITI, Diploma, Degree and 10th Apprentice Notification September 2016 for 75 vacancies Apply offline for the current Job notification apply until 15th October, 2016.
Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for central government jobs in Tamil Nadu with MBBS degree as qualification. V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, an autonomous body under Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, invites applications for filling up of the post of Chief Medical Officer (Head of Medical Department) under direct recruitment. Following are the details thereon:-
1. Name of the post : Chief Medical Officer
2. Classification : Class I (Head of Department)
3. Number of post : 1 (one) (unreserved)
4. Scale of pay : Rs.43200-66000.
5. Age limit : 50 years
6. Qualifications :
(Proposed Amendment to Recruitment Rules)
(i) M.B.,B.S., degree from a recognized University;
(ii) A Post Graduate Medical Degree from a recognized University with post qualification experience of thirteen years in the case of PG Degree holders & fifteen years experience in case of PG Diploma holders in a reputed Hospital.
1. The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age limit shall be the first day of the month in which the post is notified/advertised.
2. The Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason therefor.
3. Any candidate, who is found to have knowingly/willfully furnished any particulars, which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known later would ordinarily be debarred him from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
4. Conditions of Service:
The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of this Port in the matters of allowances, leave, provident fund, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities, etc., shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust. He will be governed by New Pension Scheme.
5. The selection will be made on the basis of the recruitment rules for the post of Chief Medical Officer.
6. The details regarding the organization and the post, application format and other conditions can be downloaded from web site www.vocport.gov.in.
7. Application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications without attested copies of certificates/testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
8. Only the short-listed candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
9. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained.
10.Employees working in Central Government/State Government/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies should forward the application through proper channel.
11.Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc., should reach the following address, on or before 22-7-2016.
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Tuticorin – 628 004
Download Detailed Advertisement and Application Form: VOC Port Trust CMO Recruitment June 2016
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust website: http://www.vocport.gov.in