Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Categories to work temporary basis on Consolidated pay and Daily Wage basis in the Defence Research and Development Organization – Bharathiar University Centre for Life Sciences.
Name of the Post:- Lab Assistant/Technician (Consolidated Pay)
No of Openings:- 2
1. A first class graduate or second class post-graduate in the Subject concerned. (Computer/Physics/Chemistry)
2. Desirable: Previous experience in the Laboratory of any Educational Institution.
Age: not more than thirty three years.
Name of the Post:- Assistant (Daily Wage Basis)
No of Openings:- 2
1. A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University
2. Typewriting higher grade in Tamil and English
3. Computer skills
4. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
5. Desirable : Shorthand lower grade in English and Tamil. Should not have completed thirty-three years for direct recruitment.
Name of the Post:- Accountant (Daily Wage Basis)
No of Openings:- 1
Any Degree with Tally
Any Degree with Accounting Package
Name of the Post:- Office Assistant (Daily Wage Basis)
No of Openings:- 2 (Male)
1. A pass in X Std.
2. To ride a bicycle.
Age: Should not have completed thirty three years. Knowledge of Tamil.
Name of the position:- Plumber (Daily Wage Basis)
No of openings:- 1
1. ITI in the relevant subject
2. Experience as plumber for not less than one year
3. X Std. with experience as plumber for not less than three years
4. Age: Should not exceed thirty-three years.
Name of the opening:- Store Keeper (Consolidated Pay)
Any Degree with One year experience in Maintenance of stores.
Interested candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 24.04.2015 and to bring all the relevant original certificates along with a set of attested copies and two recent passport size photos and filled in Identification-Cum-Information Sheet.
Registration time : 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
Interview time : 11.00 a.m.
Venue : Thanthai Periyar Auditorium, Bharathiar University.
1. The University reserves the right to fill up or not the posts assigning any reason.
2. The Identification-Cum-Information Sheet can be downloaded from the University Website.
For more information:- http://www.b-u.ac.in/