JMI Recruitment 2016:
Latest Government job recruitment notification for the candidates looking for teaching faculty vacancies. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) published latest employment notification to fill up 91 vacancies of various lecturer posts.
Application on prescribed application forms are invited for engagement of guest teachers in the various Departments /Centers, JMI @ Rs. 1000/- per period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/per month, so as to reach the application in the respective Departments/Centers latest by 22.07.2016. There will no fee for filling up the application form for the below positions.
How to apply:
1. Applicants are requested to kindly submit the prescribed Application Form in the respective Departments/Centres.
2. The Department /Centres will screen the application of the candidates and will call for interview accordingly.
3. The engagement of the guest teachers will be w.e.f. the date of taking classes (but not before the date of Local Selection Committee) for the Academic Session 2016-17 or till vacancy exits or till further orders whichever is earlier on the UGC approved rate of honorarium Rs.1000/- per period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
4. Selection against vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment/regularization.
5. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinize the applications and short-listing the candidates.
6. (i) The candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree after 2009 should enclose copy of the certificate to the effect that the awarding University has awarded Ph.D. Degree as per UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009. (ii) The Marks sheet regarding completion of course work in Ph.D. Should be enclosed, if applicable.
7. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
8. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s/Graduate level for the SC/ST Physically and visually handicapped candidates.
9. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the Marks to the Ph.D degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
10. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
11. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of Application forms.
12. Qualifications, experience, etc. will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of filled-in applications i.e. 22.07.2016. Clear photocopies of all important certificates must be attached with the application. The request for including any documents/information to the application forms after the last date of submission of applications shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
13. (a) The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed. (b) Jamia also reserves right to give preference to those who possess higher qualifications.
14. Candidate must enclose the attested copies of degrees, diplomas and mark-sheets etc. giving reference of experience/published work with application form.
15. Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected.
16. Relaxation, if any, shall be as per the UGC guidelines and other regulatory bodies.
17. The Number of positions advertized herein are provisional and may vary.
18. Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
19. Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all teaching posts.
20. The candidates, who have already applied in response to any previous advertisement(s), shall have to apply afresh.
21. The University reserves the right to hold/not to hold Selection Committee for any or all of the post (s).
22. Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
23. There will no fee for filling up the application form for the above positions.
The candidates may download detailed advertisement alongwith qualifications and application form from the University website http://jmi.ac.in and send it with complete in all respect on or before 22.07.2016 to the concerned Department/Centre during working days between 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. (Friday upto 12:00 Noon).
Download Detailed Advertisement: JMI Recruitment 2016
Jamia Millia Islamia JMI website: http://jmi.ac.in