Andhra Bank, a leading public sector Bank, invites applications through online, from retired officers of Public Sector Banks, retired from a post not below the rank of Senior Manager i.e MM-III, for appointment as Faculty on contract basis for the training establishments at Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam. The details regarding nature of job & job requirements are as under:
Post Name: Faculty on Contract basis
Nature of job:
1. Preparation & handling sessions of in-house programs at Apex college/Centre.
2. Coordinating the programs as per the directions of the Principal of Apex college.
3. Preparing Study Material / Case studies to be given to participants or to be kept in portal
4. Conduct of Study on different aspects of banking aspects based on directions of top management of the Bank.
5. Interacting with Faculty fraternity of different institutes for updating the curriculum from time to time based on the changes in the financial environment and need of organization.
6. Any other faculty / consultancy service as directed by Apex College and Head Office.
Place of posting : Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam
1. The applicant should have been retired from a Public Sector Bank, from a post not below the rank of Senior Manager i.e MM-III, and
should have worked in a training establishment of the bank for a period of at least 2 years during his / her service.
2. The age of the applicant should not be more than 62 years as on 31.07.2015.
3. The applicant should possess academic, administrative, and marketing skills.
Remuneration: consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Through an interview.
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. under recruitment. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The links under the Bank’s website will remain open from 09.09.2015 to 5 PM on 19.09.2015 both days inclusive.
Download detailed Advertisement:- Andrabank_Apex_faculty
Anhdra Bank Website:- andhrabank.in
Apply online:- Click Here