Excellent opportunity for the candidates with MBBS with internship completion and seeking for central Government jobs 2016 in Tamil Nadu. An Employment News Notification published by Airport Health Organization APHO from eligible candidates for the following post.
Position Name : Medical officer
No. of vacancies : 02
Educational Qualifications : MBBS + Completed Internship
Desirable : Willingness to work in shifts and attending medical care of ill / suspect travellers during the events which have public health risk like yellow fever disease , SARS , PHEIC ( like Ebola , H1N1 etc )
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years , for retired medical officers from Govt.service , the same shall be 65 years .
Pay Scale : Lump sum numeration upto 60000
II. Period of Contact or Appointment : The post will be exclusively on contract basis for a period of one year and the appointing authority shall have the right to reduce the period by giving one month notice .
1.The selection will be made through walk in interview , dates for which will be intimated in due course .
2. Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified .
3. Candidates having experience in the Government sector will be given preference .
4. Application Form can be had at free of cost from this office on five working days from 14th March to 18th March , 2016 Between 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs .
5. Candidates with Current Indian Passport ( for security clearance ) will be given preference .
6. no TA / DA will be admissible for attending the interview .
Last date for receipt of applications : 30th March 2016
Address : Government Of India
Airport Health Organisation
Old Airport ( Opp to Blue Dart Courier )
Meenambakkam , Chennai – 600027.
Airport Health Organization APHO website: http://www.apho-ccu.gov.in/